Kate Upton

UNREAL S.I. Swimsuit Cover

Leaks to Web

2/13/2012 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover

The secret is out ... and so is the RIDICULOUSLY SMOKIN' HOT photo ... Kate Upton has been awarded the prestigious title of 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl.

TMZ has learned ... a few of the issues arrived early to a gas station in Michigan ... and the pics are already making the rounds at breakneck speed. Props to @willdefries for the heads up.

S.I. was originally scheduled to announce the cover girl and reveal the cover shot at an event tonight ... but now, the cat is out of the bag.

We called S.I. about the early release ... but reps for the mag had no comment.

0213_kate_footer

Keith

Meh, not that hot. Plus her bellybutton seems to be misplaced.
But I'm glad that the millions of middle-aged men who are too shy to buy Playboy have some fresh masturbation fodder.

tresa

Shes a beautifull girl with a banging body but the bathing suit is way to small looks a little ridiculous.

Eric

She's so hot I had a feeling she would be on the cover this year. I think Brooklyn is hotter though.

TV Gord

Actually, the SI cover was supposed to be unveiled on Letterman tonight (as has been done in the past), so it would have come out within the next hour, not at the party later on.

jeff

I hate fake t ts. I love all natural, big and small. I can't believe so many girls feel insecure about their breasts. Stop paying money to ruin them ladies.

Maddimazing

Too chunky!!!
Looks like she hasn't worked out a day in her life.

Somerville

REcent photos sure her to be about 15 pounds heavier than that. She has a tummy.

LOLOL

*Jaw drops to floor* WOW...I love me some Katie Upton...Some lucky sob get to have that.

Susan

And we wonder why there are so many rapes and child molesters? Couldn't they have picked a better outfit for the cover?

aprilmaejune

Would they really spell Bar Rafaeli's name wrong on the cover?

cgarduc

I thought the tribute sone to Whitney was going to be "Tiny Bubbles" or "Splish Splash"....

Oh well

You women crack me up, why so jealous? Take care of your selfs and we would whisle at you too.......

SURFCOWBOY

WOW, HATERS, AHAHAHAH, SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS GORGEOUS, STOP HATING, HIT THE GYM, STOP BEING A BUNCH OF UGLY BITTER JEALOUS BITC*ES. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

serafina

Her ta-ta's are to saggy.

CANADIAN LIBERAL!

I actually really think Kate is quite pretty, but I have a bit of an issue with the stylist. Sorry but that girl needs a bigger bikini. As a female I do think her chest is real, but she should probably consider implants to help them stay up once she hits 25. They already sag a bit. My body looks like that when I don't workout, so I think once she looses the baby fat, and gets more fit, she'll be smoking hot. Why can't I get a photo retoucher like her!