Kate Upton

UNREAL S.I. Swimsuit Cover

Leaks to Web

2/13/2012 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover

The secret is out ... and so is the RIDICULOUSLY SMOKIN' HOT photo ... Kate Upton has been awarded the prestigious title of 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl.

TMZ has learned ... a few of the issues arrived early to a gas station in Michigan ... and the pics are already making the rounds at breakneck speed. Props to @willdefries for the heads up.

S.I. was originally scheduled to announce the cover girl and reveal the cover shot at an event tonight ... but now, the cat is out of the bag.

We called S.I. about the early release ... but reps for the mag had no comment.

0213_kate_footer

Wishbone

I think they're real boobs. Like others are saying, she has a nice body but that bathing suit is ridiculous. This should be a lesson to women...keep it classy because the kind of comments here are typical of what everyone thinks.

GetReal

This is so obviously photoshopped. They pulled her pelvic area down and made the bikini smaller. Only way this could be real is if she was built like Barbie. That said, where are we supposed to know her from?

jeffs1

This chick is incredibly overrated..

RAP

Wow, just got finished admiring Kate's collection of swimwear shots and (as a woman) loving the fact that she has such gorgeous natural breast and, unlike many other models, has some curves and looks natural. Then I look at the comments from all the crazy people about fake breast etc. Really, fake boobs don't have the slope on top. Why do you think so many men are going crazy over her pics. For once there's a natural looking bombshell that doesn't look like a plastic barbie doll. Good for her! Will be posting one of her pics on my frig for my new years diet/exercise motivation.

2idiots

her boobs are totally smashed in the top and her "who who region" looks weird...almost like she doesnt have one. kinda a barbie doll down there.
I'd bet money that MAX (the hot guy) wrote this "article"

Marlena

Looks like they air brushed away the top part of her pubic area.

makeitstop

she looks amazing

darkmaddness

don't hate... i see a lot of haters jugging her for her looks and her succession...just enjoy what she work so hard for and stop the hating...

Cujeaux

Only a slutty whore would wear that disgusting bikini. I won't ever pick up an SI again.

Dwayne

That is a smoking hot pic. http://www.apileofmold.blogspot.com

eloc

That is for a bathing suit issue? Please, let's call it what it is...

sem

Who is Kate Upton? (Other than being this year's SI covergirl)

Gerry Riehl

how can a women feel good in something that showy
i can't get my wife to put something like that on even if its going to be on for a min you know what i mean ;)
lol
my wife puts on a t shirt when see goes swimming over her swim suit
in something like that bikini she would not get to the pool without getting someone taking a pic of her
waitting for her top to drop
women want to looked like that i think not
its pics like these that put normal women in to get tummy tucks boob jobs ect
is that what we want fake tits and ass
S I puts to much on women
im a guy i like normal women real women
S I should stop putting womenm in swim suits 4 xs to small
boob jobs ect

jb

They could have saved money on that "bathing suit" by just using a BANDAID!!!! Jesus!

R

Her hair has that blonde fried look.