« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K and Reggie Bush

TOGETHER in Beverly Hills

2/13/2012 9:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_kim_k_reggis_bush_ex_2
Kim Kardashian has REUNITED with her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush ... breaking bread with the NFL player at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources tell us ... the two were smiling and laughing during the lunch date ... and played it cool when fans approached them for pictures and autographs.

We're told it seemed just like old times ... before Kim went off and married/divorced that other guy whose name we can't remember.

Sources say the two have been spending A LOT of time together in the past few days ... but it's unclear if it's a full-on reconciliation.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Morgan

All you people hateing. You'll do the same thing given the chance for fortune and fame.

DeeWA2010

I KNEW IT.. Just looked at my old posts. I just had the feeling someone MUST be in the background. Otherwise, I think she would have TRIED. I called it, Reggie is staying away for a few months... then after an INappropriate amount of time, they'll come out TOGETHER. eeewww... too bad I like Reggie.

TJ

Why doesn't she like white men?? It seems to harken back to her teen years, and her family's intense involvement with O.J SIMPSON.Like she has been trying to replace O.J in her life. (first husband was black.)He had a profound effect on her and Khloe.What really went on there? There was an early indoctrination into black men.Something tragic perhaps?

rv

Another PR picture taking setup. Kim, please just go away.

TJ

How is it that there are no photos of this alleged encounter??

AlwaysOnTimeB

I have just lost ALL respect for Reggie. I really wanted to believe he was an intelligent man. I guess I was wrong. Why on earth would any man in his right mind want to sleep with everyone this slut has slept with, because that's what Reggie's about to do if he hooks back up with her.

Dani

Run Reggie Run!

Ben

What a skank, time to get back with Reggie and leak ANOTHER tape of that fat A$$ then start another show.

What a waste.

alisemaria

Thought he was engaged to a Kim lookalike.

jack

Important things are happening in the world and you throw up another story about this pea drinking wannabe? I guess the boycott site needed a lift?

Gsharon 710

SHE can't let Whitney steal her thunder, even in death.

Kylie

Kim and Reggie belong together. It should have been them who married last year... not that other loser Hump!

Pris

I think she waived the getting married to Kris thing, hoping that Reggie would get jealous. And on the wedding day that he would show up, and would run down the isle. Saying he objects to them marrying. Wiping her off her feet and carrying her into the sunset. And it did not happen, so she had to continue.

Nefertiti

Who didn't see this one coming? It is no surprise at all, she has always loved Reggie, almost as much as herself.

Trooper Tom

This skank has no shame and certainly no class, she has rep all over the web as a cheap any thing fro attention ho, Snoop Dogs rap is right on the spot about her