Lindsay Lohan

One of My Movers

Is Selling Me Out

2/12/2012 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110-lindsay-lohan-getty-ex
One of the movers who helped pack up Lindsay Lohan's mountain of crap in her Venice home is now trying to sell photos of the actress' personal belongings ... TMZ has learned.

According to sources, the mover in question took photographs of Lindsay's stuff while he was piling it into storage -- and is now trying to sell the pics ... as well as information about the storage facility Lindsay is using ... and even where she eventually plans to move.

Sources tell TMZ, Lindsay's camp is aware of the situation and is currently working to find out who's behind the leak attempt.

Lindsay's people are especially freaked because the actress has made it a priority to keep a low profile the last few weeks -- following a trespasser scare on her Venice property New Year's Day.

We're told Lindsay is also afraid people might try to track down her belongings in storage and try to steal things. So far, we're told police have not been involved.

Grandma Cracker

So where are these pictures? Nobody has seen them, no other news sources are reporting this. TMZ has been sitting on this story (it has been listed under Lindsay's profile for 2 days). No word from anyone except from "sources". When it comes to Lohan sources=lies. She has been caught in several lies recently, get a clue.

Grandma Cracker

The only danger of leaking her future address would be the new neighbors freaking out and filing a lawsuit to keep her out of their neighborhood. Nobody wants her drama. Venice is so happy to get rid of her.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds is still so pissy about New York Fashion Week not turning out the way she wanted that she says she wants to go grave-robbing tonight. I think she should start off light until she gets the hang of it. She could begin with AA Aliana. It’s kind of the same thing.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Did she even attend ONE fashion show in NY? Or was this strickly a 'HOOKER OR BY CROOK' trip?

AGENT smith

TMZ is reporting that Whitney was seen a few days ago leaving a medical building at 435 N. Bedford Beverly Hills,and my dentist Dr. Refoa is in that building. There is a small pharmacy on the first floor that I always walk by. That pharmacy was selling Michael Jackson $15,000 a month of prescription drugs.......Did they kill Whitney also?

AGENT smith

Mad, I don't live in Venice, my neighborhood is called Palms and it is less than three miles from Beverly Hills. I'm just north of Culver City.

AGENT smith

Freddy Kruger I think we have worked together, didn't you work with me on Labor Pains when Riki Lake was interviewing Lindsay. Remember Ronson was there with her black Porsche 911 with the pirates sword on the right rear window and Lindsay was walking around smoking cigarettes wearing just a T shirt without any pants on, You couldn't see the fire but pretty damn close.

u iz a cutiepie

r11250: 4 hours ago
No one life/person belongings should be invaded like this. This worker definitely has not ethics and is a s*** bag, looking for a couple of dollars. Well what goes around comes around and he will too, especially hoping he gets fired.

The Lowones would do just that too. They dont have a problem with people loosing their jobs over their own sick lies and deception. Family of pure losers.

jeebus

Doesn't seem like this thread has much momentum either

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"Get a job"? YOU FIRST!

Grandma Cracker

Poor Smitty, he is an insomniac, and all he can do is sit up all night long and create new friends for himself to have deep meaningful conversations with about his Hollywood uncredited contribution fantasies. Just like poor little Lindsay it is all about me, me, me and their little delusions.....

SUPER-FREDDY

I'm not Smith everyone, I am SUPER-FREDDY!

andyscandy

----------------------------------------------
Horse POOPOO...she has no idea where she will end up..If this guy knows where she is going..then she must have given her number to him (like all the stalkers have) and telling him where she is going...
Its amazing all the scary stalker people in her life text her and the whole fam, damly

Grandma Cracker

I smell loulia's dirty feet in here....

SUPER-FREDDY

GREEN-AL, formerly SUPER-AL, if you were to youtube the name SUPER FREDDY you will see that I had the name back in good old 1989! One of my all time favorite nightmare scenes BTW!