Lindsay Lohan

One of My Movers

Is Selling Me Out

2/12/2012 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110-lindsay-lohan-getty-ex
One of the movers who helped pack up Lindsay Lohan's mountain of crap in her Venice home is now trying to sell photos of the actress' personal belongings ... TMZ has learned.

According to sources, the mover in question took photographs of Lindsay's stuff while he was piling it into storage -- and is now trying to sell the pics ... as well as information about the storage facility Lindsay is using ... and even where she eventually plans to move.

Sources tell TMZ, Lindsay's camp is aware of the situation and is currently working to find out who's behind the leak attempt.

Lindsay's people are especially freaked because the actress has made it a priority to keep a low profile the last few weeks -- following a trespasser scare on her Venice property New Year's Day.

We're told Lindsay is also afraid people might try to track down her belongings in storage and try to steal things. So far, we're told police have not been involved.

jeebus

God I hate trolls.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

ILG

I don't know how you 'hack' a computer's email, I was told by one of the recipients it was. I certainly didn't send a 'dating' website out of Madagascar to the people it was sent too. One of 'said recipients' just told me 'your hacked, change your password' and I did. I also apologized to those that received it cuz nothing good could come of it. It was NOT ME. I don't email in the middle of the night, with 'links', and no subject line. Even GC said, 'I knew it wasn't you'. But alls good now, as I got a dictionary and found the most longest, 17 letter word I could find, so try and 'crack' my email now BITCH!

Red Cloud

quick in.........
Great series of photos posted by Danielle. Lindsay looks so good. She's pretty, smooth, soft, healthy, and sexy!!! People who cannot see that are mentally unstable.
----
-----

off to a late supper...gone...............

Rogue Warrior

All I gotti say is.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Enough said

jeebus

Trolls. Can't live with them, and you can't throw them back under the bridge.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

DUIna decided that the diamond chandeliers in the quarterhorse stables needed a cocaine bath again, so Linds and AA Aliana agreed to finance it by starting a new reality series entitled "The Two Marilyns" starring Linds as Monroe and AA Aliana as Manson. One will require no effort at all, while the other wouldn't happen in one million years. Dog years. Guess which one is which? C'mon.... guess?

Rogue Warrior

Lilo is a hotti with a GR8 botti who doesn't give a rats a*s about gotti...

U H8rs would make GR8 landfill is all I gotti say.............................

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
You’re dialog’s meek
That the 10th time you said
The same thing in a week

I tried to homeschool you
But you just ignore me
I should just cave in
You continue to bore me

Rogue Warrior

Reasons why H8rs have a hard on for Lilo:
1) She is a model
2) She is an actress
3) She is a singer
4) She looks good in all hair colors
5) She makes way more money than them
6) She is only 25
7) She's known around the globe
8) She's like a cat who has nine lives
9) They're unemployed and lonely

AND 10) THEY H8 THEMSELVES AND CAN'T GET THEMSELVES TO WASH DOWN THAT BOTTLE OF TYLENOL WITH THAT HALF GALLON OF VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Gawd, those fvckin parrots, its sounds like we're being INVADED!

SUPER-FREDDY

Good GOD, who in the boiler room is this red cloud kidding? Lohan has got to be the ugliest piece of old meat I have ever seen, and that is no lie! Her Prime Time was years behind!!!

jeebus

Oh FUTMZ, if I was going to include everything the list would be never ending :)

Blood Red Witch

Wack --A-- Doodle

Rogue Warrior

I've spent a lot of time reflecting
about the H8rs who need directing
and I've come to a point
where I'm better off smoking a joint

AGENT smith

OK I'll put up a post that Madisyn will like since she is a delusional paranoid schizophrenic. I was at the jizzguzzlers website and they had a pic of Blohan and it looked like she just did a ton of blow and banged half the indian army so I download the picture and cropped it and blew up in photoshop and I still couldn't see up Lindsay's nose good enough so I brought it to the forensic's lab to have the picture computer enhanced by some well known forensic investigators and they said that there is something white in Lindsay's nose that could be a bugger.......busted BLOWHAN!!!