Nicki Minaj

Grammy Performance ...

From Hell

2/13/2012 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021312_nicki_still
Millions of people think the best part of Nicki Minaj's insane Grammy performance was the moment it ended -- and her musical ode to "The Exorcist" left us with one burning question ...

Mike

its ENTERTAINMENT people...calm down. it was the best grammy performance in a minute. better than those old school artist trying to recapture their youth....lol. art is supposed to be provocative and interesting art starts a conversation...like this one. keep it up nicki. great art and ENTERTAINMENT.

annie

she needs therapy and serious help..what a distorted mind she has... is she on drugs or something to think that was creative music!!!!

Carol

So sad to see "singers" who really don't have good voices need all the distractions so we won't notice how they really aren't very good. The first I recall is Madonna and it has spiraled down from there. When you see real talent up against all the singers that need noise and dancers to distract it is truly a sad time for the music industry. The grammys were a disappointment and so was the Super Bowl half time show.

mindcontrolmonkey

why was she even there??

graue

As a practicing Catholic I found her performance extremely offensive. What other ethnic or religious group would it be ok to make a mockery of? Not that I would want any other religious groups practices demoralized by a tasteless performance, but use this analogy only to make a point. LL Cool J opened with a prayer that was beautiful, heartfelt, and respectful of all. Nicki could learn much from him.

alex

career ender...

Chris

Call me crazy but this looks like a satanic ritual to me. This being after Madonnas performance that could clearly be linked to the same because of her costume. Believe what you want but honestly, the danger here is if you are foolish enough to believe that it was just a bad performance. It was over-hyped and for what? Two Masonic/satanic type of performances only week apart? End of the world prophecy in 2012? Coincidence? I think not.

Sandy

So sad that somebody who definitely has talent ends up doing the performance from HELL literally!!! I miss the Whitney, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Beyonce,etc... moments. Nicki's performance will be one that I hope I can soon forget!!!

Sandy

TNdbunk

Didn't watch her the show performance, but I knew she would stink it up out there..People, there is a simple way to let her 15 minutes of fame expire--DO NOT BUY OR SUPPORT her CRAPPY MUSIC! This also goes to Chris Brown, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and all of the other no-talent hacks that are propped up to us by the record labels.. If you do not like to hear their music, do not buy it!

BReasonable

Holy Hot Mess. That performance was truly awful. Whoever was helping her choose music/performance for the Grammy's should be fired. She has her following, but even the few fans that I know of hated this performance. I even get entertainment value, but this wasn't entertaining in the least. It was just embarrassing.

Marie

Lynn: 19 hours ago
All the real singers with actual talent never have to try to wow the crowd with corny theatrics. Their talent is enough to win the crowd over.
------------------------------------------------------------
Real singers: Adele, Whitney Houston, Jennifer Hudson, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Prince, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Stevie Wonders, Elvis Presley, James Brown, etc...

Fake singers: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., Britney Spears, Ke$ha, etc...

Deborah

If NM's performance was directed at Muslims, Gays or any other group it wouldn't even have been allowed to air. As a Catholic offended by this I emailed CBS and on my way now to call

Kraft 1-877-535-5666
General Mills 1-800-248-7310
Campbell's 1-800-257-8443

Sexybuns

Wow that performance was rubbish.

Steph