Barack Obama

I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

2/13/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_barack_obama_bn
President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.

Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.

Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

TINA

"OUR" President, thats why we love you! Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!

rosemarie

I have never been touched by the death of any artist but Whitney is one that has hit me as if it was a member of my home I loved her style and I thought she was the best singer I will miss you dearly Whitney and hope that Bobbie takes the right path away from what is destroying our world drugs and alcohol.

Melanie

Her daughter has been in and out of the hospital since her mother died and may be suicidal. Anybody with a heart would have even an ounce of concern. Even if the death we're talking about wasn't Whitney Houston's

kim

oooo what ever....

B Houston

Here we go again like a merry go round... but always finding fault in anyone but our selves. President Obama has freedom of speech don't you think? What ever he addresses and how he addresses he our Commander And Chief and he is carrying a heavy load. I'm sure he feels the miss of those who have entertained us he's not cruel. Just because he doesn't do everything when we say do it get real! Anyone can run for President so put your names on the ballads and maybe you'd see you'd still prefer nine to five. President Obama showed his respect to several performers and many who passed away here and over seas so those of you running on overtime picking on the President you should show him some graditude that we have peace here while you keep trying to drag him down. That is not a good thing to do.

Superman

Well, TMZ, you should be reporting the truth about the situation! Whitney's 18-year-old daughter was given alcohol and sedatives "to calm her nerves" by Whitney's entourage. And the girl passed-out. That's why she was taken to the hospital! How many crimes have they committed?

Lucy Mouse Head

I am voting for Mr.O because I hate friggin republicans. I am annoyed when people say that kind of crap though. You know damn well they are not gonna be saying no prayers for anyone. It's just something people say and it's phony. Express your condolences and leave it that.

aleksandras

Goodbay Whitney, I believe your songs - love songs - was in my heart.

BuckysGurl19

i hope bobbi kristina isnt suicudal its okay girl i lost my mom from breast cancefr when i was 12 and now im 18 and it will only make u stronger i also had lost 2 family members this year not even a month apart so i hope that the people that surround u will lovve u and take care of you i WILL get stronger i know i've been there keep ur head up high kiddo :)))

sandra

Itoo pray for Whitney's entire family. God speed,Whitney.

Wondering

The Prez can't help himself. He's so down to earth and a Chi-town boy that he gets involved in matters of the heart.

Benson

At Obama has done well

Justice

Don't worry Barry. Whitney's daughter will be just fine. She has the Government provided berth control and Planned Parent Hood to fall back on the rest of her life. She may need some help from Holder though getting some drugs from Mexico. Maybe you guys have some more guns to trade.
Maybe you should think about running the country vice trying to be KING. Jackass

WhoAmi

Sorry BO, but your muslim religion forbids you to pray for a NON muslim. So, your god won't hear you

nella

It's time we as Americans stop the judging of others. I suggest before you display your callousness that you take the time to look at your own lives. In spite of Whitney Houston's downfall she has left a musical legacy behind. So forgive the President for being a "real man". R.I.P Whitney and my prayers are with you Bobbi.