Barack Obama

I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

2/13/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_barack_obama_bn
President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.

Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.

Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

William

Hey, Hussein, guess what I'm praying for (and I don't even believe in religion, but, if it will help), your departure from the White House this November.

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

He should show similar compassion for the people whose lives have been destroyed by his stupidity, incompetency and arrogance. He acts as if he doesn't even realize how many families he's destroyed.

Truthteller

The MILLIONS of Americans who do not understand or take seriously that MOST MEDICATION cannot be taken with alcohol is STUNNING. Combine this with problems caused by Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome and you have an EPIDEMIC of accidental deaths that COULD BE AVOIDED. We need to GET THE WORD OUT about both problems. Why does this not happen? Simple. BIG PHARMA AND BIG ALCOHOL DO NOT WANT YOU TALKING ABOUT IT. Don't believe me? Check the lobbying stats. Follow the money.

Cheetara

Whitney's death has obviously affected A LOT of people~not just the rich and high profile people, but a lot of broke a$$ people as well.
A young girl has lost her young mother suddenly and tragiclly.
Can't this man show some respect for two seconds without a lot of ignorant comments?

Tommy

Well, what do people expect from the marijuana and coke head in chief? Barack Obama use to smoke lots of refer and snort bags and bags of coke, so this is expected. The junkie was so close to doing heroin, it is not even funny, just look at his own autobiography. The exact quote shows that Barack Obama use to hang out with junkies and that he was a junkie, but did NOT take heroin, and was, "I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that. Said he could do it blindfolded, but he was shaking like a faulty engine when he said it."

myopinion

Obama 2012...You are the same people that commented when he was running for office that he would NOT make it..HA HA HA He made it and will AGAIN.

RIP Whitney I will always love you!!!!

SUPER-FREDDY

I'm feeling a great weight lifting from my chest now!

Somerville

Geez, TMZ - can't you figure out a way to get rid of those ads about people's sisters who make money on the internet? They're driving me crazy.

charley

maybe this idiotic uncle tom should pray for himself...hes so phkn stupid and evil!

the sea

"My thoughts and prayers are with you" is just an expression.

myopinion

you racist are showing your TRUE color RACIST if you forgot he is African & White...PERIOD,POINT,BLANK!!!
Obama 2012
RIP Whitney

shadough

I'm sick and tired of people blaming the medication when it was the old boozer's fault for mixing it with opiates, crack and alcohol. There are people who take this medication responsibly and need it for mental health issues.

ummm?!

I forsee another Michael Jackson-type funeral/celebration of Whitney's life.

sem

I barely care what he has to say about politics... I couldn't care less about his feelings on Whitney or anyone related to her. I wish he would just concentrate on fixing the country like he's supposed to.

JavaJunkie

Sorry....his prayer's mean s**t! Would he be praying for Francis Beane if Courtney Love kicked it? How about the daughter's of Demi Moore.....or the son's of Britney Spears...I highly doubt it............why???? check the color!