Whitney Houston's Daughter

Frighteningly Similar Incident

Day Before Whitney Died

2/13/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The daughter of Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina, fell asleep in a bathtub in the exact same hotel.The day before Whitney Houston was found dead in her bathtub at the Beverly Hilton ... her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, fell asleep in a bathtub in the exact same hotel ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, friends of Bobbi Kristina tried knocking on her door repeatedly Friday night ... but she didn't answer. We're told they called security to get them to unlock the door and help them get Bobbi out of the tub.

Our sources say it happened on the same floor of the hotel where Whitney would be found dead the next day. We're told the room Bobbi Kristina was in was booked under Whitney's name.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina has been hospitalized twice since her mother's passing and we're told her family fears she might be suicidal.

VahidTarzan

We've never really look outside the box in terms of the artist. For example, 900 listed satellites or more, many capable of tracking a human person [via remote sensing]. What kind of radiological environment were they or recently, Michael?

Nikki

I hink this very helpful to me i needed to know this!!!!!!! Thanks

Lisa

Addiction is an equal opportunity disease. It hurts families in all income brackets and careers. Whitney abused legal RX meds to numb her sadness/anxiety. I'm sure other members of the family learned to do the same. Aunt Dionne seemed a bit tipsy on the Apprentice. My hope is that grandmother Cissy will step in to help her granddaughter the same way Katherine Jackson helped Michael's kids. I think she's a spiritual person. The family needs a little of the Higher Power to help them heal. I lost my sister 5 years ago the same way. I'm still healing and trying to make sense of it but the truth is...it's not rational. There was so much love yet she felt profound sadness. Please give the family space and respect TMZ.

msneicy

Speculations!The media is looking at Whitney's past issues but people can change. I believe that she really did change and i saw the Whitney that i began to listen to a while ago. People keep saying they don't want to jump to conclusions but they are. And that is sad and disrespectful! Media is discussing the use of drugs but it seems that the only time the media is discussing substance abuse is when a celebrity dies or is in rehab or something to that nature. But there are people, normal people not celebrities that have a substance abuse problem but are seeking help. But every station i watch i'm hearing drugs and alcohol but i will not speculate at all because no one knows. We will all miss Whitney. In her defense from the media she had a God given talent that nobody could ever take away from her. So media say as y'all please....she is still and will always be an idol of mine!

msneicy

My comment to the media is to send the messege to the world and not just to Hollywood and celebrities. If there is a messege send it to all not just a few.

kim

What I find sadly disturbing is the hateful and ice cold comments made on this site. Yes, Whitney had problems that were seen in the public eye. I'm sure the people that are passing judgement and writing nasty comments are so "perfect" that they do NOTHING wrong!

Dawson

Where is the father and why isn't he with his daughter...?

obvs

For F sake why do people like reading and why does TMZ publish nonsense like this. Who care? Its just another problematic family among 1000s. Just because she was a singer doesn't mean we should give a F.

A.Roddy

Wow such judgement from so called Christians. If you look in the bible a few Godly people went off the deep end. David had another woman's husband killed. Noah got drunk. The reason this is public is because they went public with their lives. Otherwise we wouldn't even know. This just happens to be a Grammy award winning entertainer's family so naturally it gets attention.

bean

Bobby Brown should be horrified. No one thought he was "good" for her. I lay blame squarely at his feet. Everyone tried to get between them so he could no longer influence her.

maygi dowtin

I will miss her with all my heart and keep the family in my prayers. i think all the singers should get together and give he away very nicely and for get about her past and let whiney live on as a person because we now that she loved all her fans and family let keep her so stop talking about the drugs ans alchol and looking at a good person she was.Whitney give us some now let give it back a voice to be heard. so if you read this stars let do it right and stop playing. You talked now sing. I want to now that she still live

MBSCWWJJR

WHOM OF THE SECURITY RESPOND TO THIS DOOR UNLOCKING!!!!!!

Jordan_Mom

I hope Bobbi Kris has a strong foundation because if Whitney and Bobby are any indication of the rest of her family, I'm afraid we have a child of a superstar headed down the same pathway as her mother and death at a young age. Only God can help this little girl.

Kathryn

Surprise, Surprise.....NOT. This nappy-headed thug/punk is CLEARLY on her way to following in her Crackhead addict, mother's footsteps. Who the h*ll goes out and parties w/their daughter at bars? seriously. sorry your mama didn't respect her life and body enough to stick around, and cared MORE about drugs/alcohol then she did you. Better be careful little girl, let your mother's death serve as an omen of what's to come if you don't get off the drugs and alcohol!

antbabs

Can't say that I've ever stayed in a hotel with a lock on the bathroom door...