Playmate of the Year:

This Is What Domestic Violence

Looks Like [Photo]

2/14/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruises 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Marston Hefner
You're looking at the bruising damage 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Hugh Hefner's son during a violent rampage this weekend.

TMZ broke the story ... 21-year-old Marston Hefner was arrested Sunday night after allegedly kicking and punching Sinclair during an argument in their Pasadena, CA apartment.

Now, 20-year-old Sinclair tells us ... the Playboy heir has physically abused her on SEVERAL OCCASIONS ... but she's still willing to forgive the guy.

"I don't condone domestic violence, but if one ounce of good can come from this bad experience, then I can live with it and move on" ... Claire says.

"That is why I will not press charges against Marston Hefner if he keeps his word to give a public apology for physically abusing me on several occasions, and seeks psychiatric help for his anger issues."

Hugh also released a comment on the situation ... saying, "If they care about each other, they'll patch it up."

So, we gotta ask ...

Jamie

Oh big deal - I have gotten worse bruises just walking into a door.

OOIIOOOI

ehhhh....
Sexual couple in a sexual relationship where sex reigns..yu surprised?
No one is innocent, all is guilty. No one condones DV, but she stayed with him still after "the first few".
---
No, your not getting my sympathy vote.

3Storms

She's a whore screwing the son of her boss and meal ticket; a son no doubt someone who grew up desensitized to women and sex. She had to expect that to be a bad idea.

Rhubino

She looks about 14 here. Creepy.

melissa b

Forgive? Yeah sure when she's ready to let it go and forgive. Forgiveness can be really good for you, but forget? You shouldn't forget.

Shannon

In California, the State can file chrges regardles of what the victim wwants.... and probably will, if evidence supports the assault/battery.

Wowme

All you subscribers, your money went to finding this hot chick.

TheVolleyballGod

maybe Dr. Phil's son can marry this chic

Beatrice Sorondo

She is beautiful. She deserves better. I don't know her intentions but she should just move on. God says to forgive but not forget so sh should just run away and start a new life..because this wont take her anywhere. Poor woman..You people that call her a whore are just full of hate...God bless.

early

He beats the hell out of me all the time,, but he's worth a ton of $$$$,,,so I guess i love him and he is sorry,can we go to mall know???

Mike

I remember going to this one 12 step program meeting in Beverly Hills. A women got up to share and the relevant part of her story was. "It wasn't until I was over 30 that I learned that beating a women up is not part of every significant relationship"

I wonder how long it will be before Ms. Sinclair learns this.

Marty

This poor girl doesn’t have a clue what she's in for. This young man will continue to abuse her. Once a man starts to abuse you it will continue. I hope for her sake she wakes up and move on. I think she’s staying because she knows he has money. No amount of money is worth getting the crap beat out of you or even worst... murdered!

jenmy

Seriously Hef? ....."If they care about each other, they'll patch it up." Your son has a problem...one that you can't fix by 'patching it up.' Repeat offender.

docs

she is a ho ass liar.looks like someone played punchbuggy not abused her poor whiny ass.sounds like she made the story up so she could get some press coverage.what a better story than the son of the magazine owner you posed for like a skank supposedly hit her.may he did but sounds like a load of crap to me.

Rob

She probably shouldn't get back with this dude but she probably will because chicks like aggressive dudes. Ugly truth