Playmate of the Year:

This Is What Domestic Violence

Looks Like [Photo]

2/14/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruises 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Marston Hefner
You're looking at the bruising damage 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair claims she suffered at the hands of Hugh Hefner's son during a violent rampage this weekend.

TMZ broke the story ... 21-year-old Marston Hefner was arrested Sunday night after allegedly kicking and punching Sinclair during an argument in their Pasadena, CA apartment.

Now, 20-year-old Sinclair tells us ... the Playboy heir has physically abused her on SEVERAL OCCASIONS ... but she's still willing to forgive the guy.

"I don't condone domestic violence, but if one ounce of good can come from this bad experience, then I can live with it and move on" ... Claire says.

"That is why I will not press charges against Marston Hefner if he keeps his word to give a public apology for physically abusing me on several occasions, and seeks psychiatric help for his anger issues."

Hugh also released a comment on the situation ... saying, "If they care about each other, they'll patch it up."

So, we gotta ask ...

Googie

Hmm, she willing to forgive & stay with him after he's been abusive before!!!! Either she's an idiot if it's true & is hoping to marry into the money or ..... I can't think of anything else.

Michelle

How about..'I didn't raise my son to beat women!"

David

It's just a freakin' bruise. You should see what my wife has done to ME in the past!

EatMe

Bruises don't form that quickly. There is no way a bruise like that would appear in the time it would take the police to arrive.

WTF?

time to buy another mercedes....

Angie2Angie

First, I agree.....domestic violence is not a good thing.

Second, I CANNOT believe that this chick was the PLAYBOY Playmate of the YEAR!...sorry to say this, but it's true.
Every single photo I've seen of her is NOT pretty....basically, she looks like a plain looking, trailer trashy, homely girl to me.

As others have said....Playboy must be going down the tubes if this is their idea of the most gorgeous Playboy Bunny of the entire 2010 year!
Yieks...they need glasses.

WTF?

time to buy another mercedes......

JB

How the heck did she become playmate of the year? Guess it does matter who you sleep with.

There's a problem here

That's it? I get bigger bruises wrestling with my dogs! If this whoor is going to be serious about displaying domestic voilence she could start by breaking a few of her teeth and breaking her nose or something. As it is, it looks like she was drunk and wobbly and banged into something.

Kevin Murphy

What do you expect from a boy when his father does nothing but objectify women?

Marlena

Well at least the boy didn't pop her silcones.

Marlena

She's a dingbat, airhead and deserves every beating the boy gives her - that's what happens when you scru your brains out.

steve

Oh, come on! I've had worse bruises from stepping on the kids' toys. Give me a break. Boo hoo hoo!

Mazor

This is what a b*tch that doesn't listen looks like.

George

SHE was Playmate of the Year? She looks like trailer trash in that picture.