Miley Cyrus' New 'Do

Looks So Farmiga

2/14/2012 2:45 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0214_miley_sayinHere's a pic Miley Cyrus tweeted showing off her new shorter haircut (left) -- and "Up in the Air" star Vera Farmiga a couple of years ago (right).

She's not just being Miley.

We're just sayin'.

Daniel

OH MY GOD! TWO WOMEN WITH SIMILARLY SHORT HAIRCUTS! HOW SCANDALOUS!!!!!!111!!1

Akasha66

looks like Veras daughter,clone
very cute !

natalie

How many stories are you going to run on her haircut? And you can't compare it to any one actress because every woman has tried the bob-cut....very common haircut. That being said, I think it looks good on her. Now move on to a more interesting story.

OOIIOOOI

o_O

cocokitty210

That's not a haircut. She just took her weave out.

DELORES BARRY

LOOKING FOR UNIQUE BOOKCASE

Ellie

She will wind up dead the way she behaves...and who ever told her she was, beautiful...or pretty....or cute...or unique...she is nothing...certainly not something you would want your sson to bring home!

Donna

I think someone needs some new spectacles......Just saying....

uhm

Yeah, because Vera is the ONLY person to have a haircut like this.

Nikkidiva

That's what I like about Miley...she is such an original!

Liz

The hair styles aren't the same. One has bangs; the other doesn't.

kacky

That looks nothing like Vera Farmiga's. Not the length, the shape, the color, anything.

chubbs McBuff

Damn! I have to admit this no talent girl is very beautiful.

yerppi3

looks good

scarlett06

I DO agree with StevenB. That is not a candid, cell phone pic of Miley. I totally agree....I thought it was Olsen twin!! Maybe if she smiled I would see the difference!
What were you people thinking, comparing her to V Farminga, whomever? They don NOT look one bit similar in the least. You could have just tried for someone with a similar haircut!!
Miley looks very different, and I'm going to say in a pretty way, but this just doesn't seem like a pic you quickly take after you cut a few inches off your hair. It looks very "contrived". I agree, from the front, it's the "Jennifer Aniston" cut. But, I think it suits Miley, and she looks very pretty.
I just wish she would try to walk on the.....know what, she can walk on which ever side of the tracks she wants to, but IMHO, yeah, her with that cake, at her age, and in a public setting......YUP!! Trashy!!! I wanted so much to put a kind posting, but even her new hairdo can't take away from the pic of her tongue on.....a cake penis?
Disgusting!!!