Tareq Salahi Sues

Neal Schon's Schlong

Destroyed My Entire Life!!!

2/14/2012 9:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1225_salahis_getty_ex
Tareq Salahi claims Neal Schon's penis is a tool for destruction ... which he whipped out and used in an effort to topple the thriving Salahi empire ... and now Tareq's suing the Journey rocker for $50 MILLION!!!!

Tareq just filed the lawsuit in Virginia ... claiming he and estranged wife Michaele Salahi were on track to make a fortune together from multiple TV shows including "Dancing with the Stars" ... before Schon's penis screwed everything up.

According to the suit, Tareq and Michaele had an offer to make $150k to participate on the Australian version of DWTS in 2011 ... plus, he claims, the couple also had an offer to appear on another network TV show in the U.S.

But when Michaele ran off with Schon in Sept. 2011... Tareq claims the TV shows pulled their offers.

AND IT GETS WORSE ... Tareq says Schon waged an X-rated campaign to humiliate him ... emailing Tareq a photo of his penis and calling him on the phone to tell him, "I'm f**king your wife."

In the suit, Tareq claims, "The act was a metaphorical slap in the face."

Tareq claims Schon humiliated him in public, too ... because the publicity would increase interest in the band's concert tour .. which resulted in a major boost in ticket sales.

Tareq is demanding at least $50 million for emotional distress, conspiracy to defame, interfering with a contract and defamation ... PLUS he wants $450k in punitive damages.

Stay tuned.

UPYOURS

I can tell I am tired when I have to read that headline four times. Couldn't decide if he was suing Schon's penis, or if that was just incidental. Ok, I admit it, I still think he's suing his penis. All three of these people are sickening and just need to stop. Still say the only innocent is Schon's wife. Unless I missed it, SHE hasn't been showing her ass like these three.

Christy

While I think what she did was trashy, it's time to move on. Get a job Tareq and let this go....she's a skank but you are a douche. Call it even!

Toilethead

He's better off without that skank slut.

Toilethead

She isn't that good. Trust me.

Regina

Is this the same couple that crashed the Obama's party???? I don't feel a bit sorry for any of them.
Awfully pathetic and embarrassing to admit that your wife ran away with a rocker because you couldn't satisfy her. Geesh

imnotwithstupidanymore

*spits out coffee* This article is funny as he**!!! LMAO!!

LittleBIt

For God's sake, let it go, dude! You are making yourself look an a**hole. Walk away with some shread of dignity and forget about her.

charley

neal is one stupid mutha phka...having some mans left over whore....thats all he can get...a used up tramp and slut!

Laurie

Poor Traeq is really going to be upset when he sees Neal and Michaele in the new Journey video.
Poor Tareq-get a job!

PokerStar

The *only* thing that would boost their ticket sales would be Steve Perry on the mic again.

Sit down Tareq.

remy

to quote a journey song "who's crying now?"

Anarchy

If it wasnt Neil's schlong, it could have been any males. I mean, cmon, she's a skank from the getgo

Cooley

He cannot be more pathetic

obama'saracist

their both money whores

cjs

I would have forwarded his penis to every media outlet AND everyone we knew as a couple,plus friends just to show how big(?) of a **** that guy is.