Whitney Houston

The Death Tub

2/14/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bathtub Whitney Houston died inTMZ has obtained a photo of the tub in which Whitney Houston died.

The photo was taken moments after police and EMTs removed Whitney's body from the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

The photo shows the tub still filled with water.  There's a gravy dish at the bottom of the tub, which Whitney typically filled with olive oil to keep her skin soft.

Notice the two circular objects -- they're hair ties.

And there's a towel at the bottom of the tub -- possibly worn by Whitney to keep her hair dry while she was bathing.

0212_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

luv4550

This will be my last time EVER on TMZ!!! I loved Whitney Houston and you Harvey and all your people make me so SICK!!!!! RIP Whitney!! I will always love you!!!

I WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE EVER AGAIN FOR YOUR SICK PICTURES!!! LET THIS WOMAN BE IN PEACE!!! I HOPE OTHERS JOIN ME!!!

HATE YOU HARVEY!!! YOU JUST WANT $$$!!!!

RaineeDrops

Crossing a boundary TMZ. How would you feel if this were your loved one and someone posted photos where they died at?

Whomever is the one taking these photos of her hotel room and selling them, needs to be exposed. If I were her family, I'd be getting a court order to get the name of the person selling and profiting from such photos, then I'd expose that low life to the media to publicly humiliate him or her. If it is someone from the hotel or police or one of her own family members or entourage, I'd still expose them for exploiting her death.

RaineeDrops

For the person who sold this photo to know about her using olive oil in the tub, they just exposed themselves that it was someone who is close to her, be it a family member or assistant.

So wrong, whomever you are to do this.

luv4550

Does anyone know of anything we can do to this LOW-LIFE Harvey and his TMZ Crew?
He is soooooo sick for showing us this!! We want to remember Whitney for her beautiful voice, Not where she died!! I hate this TMZ!!!!!!!

LET'S TRY TO STOP HIM!!! HE'S A CREEP!!!!!!

Sarah

This is absolutely disgusting this needs to be taken down. Do you know maybe her family, fans and friends might come on here and they are gonna see this disturbing photo? Seriously how dare you and I hope they find out who the person was who took the horrible pictures because its looks like someone took this and the other lot by a camera phone which is probably illegal. How would TMZ like it if one of their staff died and someone was posting the same spot where they were found??? TMZ should be ashamed of themselves so disrespectful.

YourEvilHero

What whineasses some of you are. Oh boohoo they posted the place where she died, so!? Nobody forced you to look at it, it was clearly marked. There are MUCH worse things on the internet

zeborah

God bless you Whitney....no matter what anybody says
I'll always love you....thanks for the memories
the songs you sang during the highlites and lowlites of
my life...you did good girl....thank you and god bless

Karls

This is disturbing! Creepy and Morbid. Why would you post these pictures? Are people seriously interested in this?

zeborah

Bless your heart and soul Miss Whitney
your voice and feelings helped me make it
through a rough night at one time in my
life.....take care....I will always love you.....

just my opinion

I may have to give up TMZ for a while. This has become more disgusting with every hour. I almost MISS the incessant Kardashian fodder...seriously. This is just not fun, it's not important to know and it's invasive. Whitney Houston died a mother, an artist, and google her charitable efforts throughout the years. What pain she caused, was caused to herself first and foremost and her family second. no one else. She doesnt deserve this. To die naked, to have strangers find you that way is already without dignity. Let this woman rest in peace. Her smile was beautiful. let's remember that. her bath water? i feel sick.

YouDontSay

You have sunk to the low life of rag magazines.

Unfair

This is beyond disrespectful. The world none the less her family hasn't even had time to fully heal and accept her death and you're posting crap like this? We don't need to see this right now or better yet at all and her daughter doesn't need to see this. I understand it is your job to report "news" but if that means throwing away your morals....Wow all I can say Is I don't want your job!

farley

THIS IS DISGUSTINGLY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! YOU HAVE GONE RAG-MAG IN A HEARTBEAT!

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE DETESTED BY HOLLYWOOD! YOU COULD BE A LEGITIMATE HOLLYWOOD NEWS SOURCE AND INSTEAD YOU GO SENSATIONALISM AND POST THE PRIVATE PLACE OF DEATH OF A BELOVED SINGER.

Whoever posted this, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. And same for the person who AUTHORIZED this to be posted. DISGUSTING!

DWG

who cares that they posted this?

the crack is whack hypocrite got GOT!

glenda

My bath water is dirtier than that.