Charlie Sheen

'Men' Is a

'Steaming Pile of Ass'

2/15/2012 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0215_thm_charlie_sheen_exp
Charlie Sheen still has hard feelings for Warner Bros. -- CLEARLY.

Charlie tells TMZ ... he's delighted the company that fired him has sent him a cease and desist letter, warning him and his new production company not to use photos of himself from "Two and a Half Men" for his new show, "Anger Management."

Here's what Charlie told us:

"I"m thrilled.  It insulates me from having to redundantly see myself in the idiotic bowling shirt.  Perhaps if  Warner Bros. spent as much time and energy focusing on THEIR show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of ass."

And we thought revenge was best served cold.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Majestik

Um yeah, at 2 mil an episode we didn't hear you complaining about that bowling shirt before. LOL. This ongoing feud is good giggles though. Go CHARLIE!!!

oleman

wow, is this guy still relevant to anything? He should just hook up with Lohan, maybe kardashian too....They all deserve each other!

r11250

I am so sick and tired of listening to Charlie. Two and a half is a good show and I still like it, it is funny and enjoyable.

If anything I think Charlie is the Steaming Pile of ass, he just needs to shut up and repair is own image, instead of piling the sh*t on top of an already bad image.

Bobo Frog

Charlie's right. That show IS a steaming pile of ass and will likely be cancelled soon. He speaks the truth.

Googie

Thought they had kissed & made up? Makes sense that CS shld not use pics from 2 1/2. Just get new ones. Is the anger coming back? Is he off the wagon? Or just a little off?

UPYOURS

LOL, the imagery of his statement is hilarious not to mention quite factual.

dope-digity

I agree Ashton sucks watched one episode and i was done!

Telstar

He's just finding this out? I've known it for years.

Anya

There's only one steaming pile of ass..... and it's him!

rob

Shut it Charlie!

Robert

I love how honest this guy is

He might be a s***bag but at least he's an honest s***bag right?

Silver Slimer

He's right though, the show is horrible. Ashton Kutcher has somehow managed to kill anything resembling comedy on the show.

Kari

He was paid many, many millions of dollars to wear that bowling shirt. It sounds like he is still bitter and hasn't moved on at all--very sad.

Italia

Looks like Charlie is off the wagon! I still like Charlie, but actually, 2-1/2 Men is STILL hilarious. I only wish he hadn't burned his bridges so bad. It would have been nice to have him on at least every once in awhile but, of course, that just ain't gonna happen now!

Bub bye Charlie. Love Ya!

Susan

I hate to say it but the man has a point. Still love John Cryer though!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments