Charlie Sheen

'Men' Is a

'Steaming Pile of Ass'

2/15/2012 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0215_thm_charlie_sheen_exp
Charlie Sheen still has hard feelings for Warner Bros. -- CLEARLY.

Charlie tells TMZ ... he's delighted the company that fired him has sent him a cease and desist letter, warning him and his new production company not to use photos of himself from "Two and a Half Men" for his new show, "Anger Management."

Here's what Charlie told us:

"I"m thrilled.  It insulates me from having to redundantly see myself in the idiotic bowling shirt.  Perhaps if  Warner Bros. spent as much time and energy focusing on THEIR show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of ass."

And we thought revenge was best served cold.

mclements

You know I entered this new season of 2 and a half men with an open mind. But I have to admit - Charlie is right - It sucks with Ashton Kutcher. The comedy is lame and childlike. It doesnt make me laugh anymore. Trying to make jokes about a childlike millionaire techie who sold his companies to Microsoft doesnt work. I give it one or 2 seasons with Ashton, then it will die. He was smart though, getting away from Demi at the same time he closed on nearly a million dollars per episode. He´ll get his and get out, being happy to be remembered as the guy that substituted Charlie Sheen.

whatever

He clearly misses the good ole days when all he had to do was sit on a couch, cross his bare legs, and spout nonsensical lines in order to earn gazillion dollars@

Moni

Damn, why doesn't this guy just disappear...he's so freakin' annoying.

sam

Rating are up since he left which im sure really bothers him. He is such a loser its a shame anyone would employee him.

ron

Charlie is right! The show has gone down the hill for good.Ashton is the LAMEST actor and there is NO chemistry between any of the characters. Does Warner Brothers have nothing else to do but sue for a bunch of OLD pictures?Leave Charlie and the rest of Anger Management crew alone.I cannot wait for his new show!! He is who he is but HE is a great comedic actor!

Kristen

Charlie Sheen should only be mad at himself. He had the best paying gig on TV and blew it.

Hate New 2 and a Half

New 2 and a Half Men is a steaming pile of ass he is right there will never be another Charlie his character was truly priceless!! Love you Charlie dispite your faults!!!

Terry

So I guess Charlie is saying hi sformer cast and crew suck as well. Glad he's not my friend. Even If I leave a job I hope the people I worked with and became my friends still had jobs and were successful. What a loser. Does he really have any "friends" not tied to his drug use. You are a millionaire and run around with a missing tooth? Won't be long before the new network is suing for breach of contract.

Lee

21/2 men SUCKS without Sheen. Ashton tries so hard and it is simply not funny.

Jim

You tell 'em Charlie!!! Soooo looking forward to your new show, can't wait to see it and you back on the screen. Hey can ya do somemore movies too? Love ya man.

Stacie

He's right. It's horrible. I've stopped watching.

BB not bb

Two And A Half Men was a stupid show and made Charlie look like a jerk. Maybe he is better off without them. I don't see what the point of that show is except to degrade women on every level.

Tim K

Charlie's absolutely correct. Two and a Half Men is garbage without him and I doubt it will last past next season. Unless they bring back Charlie, it's time to pull the plug on what was one of my favorite shows.

janet

The show was getting very old and stale before Sheen got fired. Lorre is just completing his contract. The show can get cancelled at any time. I thought Sheens new show was in production guess not if he's still trying to sell it.

Mitch

Is douchebag one word, or two?