J.Lo & Boy Toy

Valentine's Day is for Swingers

2/15/2012 3:25 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0221_media_removed-1
Jennifer Lopez
and her 24-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart were quite the lovebirds and enjoyed a Valentine's Day frolicking on the sand in Santa Barbara on Tuesday.

Besides holding hands and taking long walks on the beach, Jen even climbed up on top of Casper to ride the swing together.

In related news, Marc Anthony VD pics should surface in 5 ... 4... 3 ...

Paula

Wow! such judgmental people on this post. Pathetic!!! So let me get this double standard straight... its perfectly okay for men like George Clooney to hook up with Stacey Kiebler who is 18 yrs his junior and Hugh Hefner to bang out chicks that could be his granddaughter and no one says squat! But the moment a woman like Jennifer Lopez dates a much younger man (Casper), everyone yells and screams at how vile and disgusting she is. I think that double standard in and of itself is vile and disgusting. Just because we see photos every once in a while of them together, doesnt mean she's neglecting her kids folks. Grow a brain people!!! I'm sure if there was any neglect due to this relationship, Marc or the nanny or whomever is babysitting these kids would have leaked something about it by now. Let her live and enjoy her life. So what if hes younger? Men have been doing this for centuries upon centuries. I think if you are an older woman and take care of yourself and can look youthful in the process to land a younger man, I say why not and to hell with everyone. Hell...I'm 32 and my fiance is 29, not that big of an age difference but I look way younger than he does and couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. I don't understand the judgement or problem. I say go for it Jennifer. You are beautiful and look young for 43 yrs old, enjoy!!!

virgosiempre

Jennifer Lopez is having a mid life crisis and looks absolutely STUPID. How humiliating for her career and her children.

blueskies

You'd think J-lo would hook up with some better looking guys. Mark Anthony is homely and now this this guy - the dude is Butt Ugly!

MC

Isn't it nice that J-Lo took her kids out for Valentine's Day? She looks like she's having a good time with her son on that swing. What do you mean it's her boyfriend?

Mark

Hey kids! What rhymes with Lo? You got it!

Mark

MILF for Casper!

A1A

I try (sometimes) to make intelligent posts, but this whole thing with her and her "toy" is just so ewwwwwwww!

magmax

"Oh Alan Harper you animal"

Michael

She's always looking for the camera.

early

cameras make her sexy and sh@t,,,, but dam,, what the hell size foot is that,,,if what the say about men is true,,, that little fence jumper best b hung!!!

Athina

It would be so much fun to have a boy toy like JLo has.

minnietx

Wow...bet her kids are real confused!!! She has no respect for her children seems to me, she knowingly is looking at the camera like she flaunting this relationship....what a cheesy fool!!

goosling

use protection!

Bird

Do these two go anywhere besides the beach?

Jane

Don't break the swing J-Ho!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments