Kate Upton Bikini Video

Do Not Disturb

2/15/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021412_kate_upton_video
Sports Illustrated's latest cover model Kate Upton is ... ah, who cares? Watch the video. And then watch it again.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

i'd piss in her!

remy

i'd slide my penis in and out of her without disturbing her

Alexis

she has wobbly bits around her waist and sagging worn-out breasts, and who pays hundreds of thousands to take her photos while perfectly shaped women are out there? Seriously, this woman is all worn-out, and fat.

PokerStar

Finally a video that made me laugh. The Mute Button was hilarious !!

awards

She is sooooo talented! What a sweeeet Heart!

EatMe

ugh..really? Yet another dime-a-dozen bleached blonde tart that I wouldn't be able to distinguish from a zillion other women that look exactly like her. You could be featuring the same 'smoking hot' woman under different names every week, and I wouldn't know the difference. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CJ

Is it me or is her mid section kind of wide and flabby? Also her boobs like really saggy. She is sexy and has a pretty face but I don't think her body is ALL that. (don't mean to be hating on her, just saying...)

American Patriot

God Bless America!!! - to produce chicks like her....

love, America.

Is It Just Me

My wife is much, much hotter than her. Thank you God for allowing me to keep her as my little secret (my wife, of course).

bb

Thick waist, no hips or ass, bolt-ons, dime a dozen face. Am I missing something?

Observer999

I'm not dissing this girl, good for her for getting the gig, but TMZ, WTF kind of Kool-Aid are you drinking??? Or is this some kind of sponsored spot?

She's a decent-looking girl, that's it. Big floppy boobs are not GOOD boobs, except to low-IQ mouth breathers. She isn't toned and has an okay face at best (compared to 95% of the previous models).

Yet there you go, saying she may be the hottest ever. Off the top of my head... um, Rebecca Romijn?

Rhubino

Two people so far have remarked on her "saggy" breasts. Uh oh, it's happening. Spherically inflated, gravity defying implants are apparently becoming the standard against which natural breasts are compared. I was hoping this day wouldn't come, but it looks like it has. Plastic, hairless, and fake is the new ideal woman. Great, just great.

VladZu

Not that hot.

Johnny Carcinoma

Great body, very sexy girl, and great head of hair, but she has a face that reminds me of a pug. Definitely made for swimsuit modeling, but her face is kinda ugh.

Still, I would, for sho.

FlamingoNut

Would I want those boobs? Not really. I'm not a jealous person; I give credit where it is due. I don't think she's that hot. Cute? Yup. It's actually refreshing not to see what's defined as perfection these days (anorexic or skeletal).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments