« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa

Reconciling ...

With Their Mouths

2/15/2012 5:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room.Another come-from-behind victory for Kobe Bryant ... sucking face with the woman who has now taken all of his homes, Vanessa Bryant ... and now TMZ can confirm the two are working on a reconciliation.

Vanessa showed up for the Lakers Valentine's Day victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The two shared a kiss in the tunnel on the way into the locker room.

TMZ broke the story ... Vanessa filed for divorce in December, and they have already sealed the property settlement deal in which Vanessa got all 3 Newport Beach estates.

But sources told us at the time Vanessa filed ... don't be surprised if she goes back to Bryant.

And, although Kobe and Vanessa have submitted all the necessary docs to divorce, it doesn't become final until mid-June, so there's plenty of time to withdraw the papers.

FYI -- we're told Kobe and Vanessa are NOT living with each other ... yet.

0215_smoochin_stars_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Roy

well I see the kobe haters are out. Kobe I'm happy for u. If she makes u happy go for it...and get that money back. All these haters wanna bring up Colorado, which was bull because he didn't rape her...no need to cause he's kobe bryant. She even took a settlement so what does that say. Kobe and Vanessa ignore the haters and do what makes u happy.

pia

And they said it wouldn't last...

su

as long as he promises NOT to rape any more women....

Yep I said that

Sounds like she realized she would have to pay for the up keep on three estates

tmzgirl

GOOD FOR THEM AND FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS AND FOR THE LAKER FANS AROUND THE WORLD!!

Gary

Anybody else thinking that they are just looking for a tv show like the Kraptashians?...like he doesn't have enough money already....and since TMZ is all of a sudden writing about them....they are probably being repped by Momager Kraptashian......GROSS!

Ajalyn

Kobe is the dumbest MF on the planet for getting back with this golddigger! Reminds me of that song..."The Whole Towns Laughing At Me!"

Jess

Body language: when someone kisses a person with their eyes open, it means they don't trust the person they are kissing. But I would've guessed that even without this picture.

LolaBEE

Wow, I was actually starting to have some respect for her. She is an enabler. Since there are really never any consequences for Kobe he will continue his behavior once their relationship is secure again. I hope she has accepted she will always have to share him.

honee

well it's valentine's day, so why not have hot sex with the same man on valentine's day.. perhaps that's how he still loves him.

cory

Don't cave Vanessa. You finally stood up for yourself only to back down. If you keep him you deserve what you get.

Mary

I guess he really wants his houses back.

kim

pissed off... I am so glad you stated the truth, i cant satnd Kobe, but i kn ow he didnt rape that white girl.. those white girls are so thirsty for black mandingo till ist ridiculous, then they holla rape. She had no business up in his room all bend over, plus they found all kinds of othe dna in her indies.. wtf? then they say she had a friend who said she had an eye on kobe long back , had his picture hanging up.. now tell me again what the heck did she go up in his room for?Kobe dont have to erape no woman black or white and that ugly wife aint nothing but a golddigger just tiger 's wife. some blakc men are so dumb.. grass is not always greener.

LakerZ

I think Kobe had proved that he can do whatever he wants without his woman.at leats 40pts each match! They are married for 10 yrs, the splitting wont be easy , seems being a truly love...

Stella

Well, what can I say really? She's been with him since she was in highschool. I think it's more than just money to her, she true loves him. I was super shocked when she filed for divorce but right now, I'm glad that they can work it out. However, I do not condone his cheating whatsoever!! If you're unhappy then why stay? I guess she's so head over heels for him, her love is totally blind.