Seal

The Wedding Ring Is Finally OFF

2/15/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seal was spotted without his wedding ring.Seal has finally surrendered to the reality that his wife is leaving him -- 'cause for the first time since the split, the singer was spotted without his wedding ring.

Right after the split, Seal appeared on "Ellen" and said he had "no intention" of removing the wedding band because "It's a token of how I feel about this woman" ... adding, "It feels really comfortable on my hand."

But the singer clearly wanted to send a message when he arrived in Australia this morning  -- 'cause dude had bright yellow nail polish on his fingers, which drew even more attention to the fact he was sans ring.

TMZ broke the story ... the couple separated last month ... in no small part because Heidi grew tired of Seal's temper.

minnietx

Some peoples nails turn yellow from smoking, maybe he smokes alot. They're relationship always seemed like a sham, they were too icky sweetie pie...corny

princess leia

That manicure reminds me of a Coldplay song.

kk

Is a question out there is Seal gay? Everytime I see him he is wearing nail polish. I never seen a guy wear that

joe bob

Seal, needs to finally come out of the closet. Its very apparent he is a homosexual.

joe bob

Hes a homo Peg

jim mraz

Bright Yellow, Great way to draw attention to your missing wedding ring finger, he really wants that hoe to know through the media of course.

Molly

Nice nail polish, but a tad too girly.

Joao

The couple separated last month ... in no small part because Heidi grew tired of Seal's temper and...
- stealing her nail polish
- wearing her panties
- wearing her Victoria Secret slips
- bathing in her perfume
- starting ever sentence with, "girlfriend..."
I frankly think the black nail polish was more his color, it blended more with his complexion.

lisamorunning

Maybe the first part is the emascualting of being a man. Yellow nail polish, really? If anyone I dated showed up with nail polish on he would NEVER progress to marriage material. Musicians included. What a girl!

IKNEWit

The word of GOD plainly states that in the last days. Men will be LOVERS of themselves. etc. This is way over the top... nail polish... And High YELLOW at that.... Wow. Seal is way to feminine for me.. idk... He said on the Ellen show that he and Heidi were divorcing because they grew apart... Hmmm really, I wouldn't be surprise if she caught him with another man...

IKNEWit

So Seal, I guess your letting your son's wear nail polish too heh???? I like your music, but damn I had no idea you were this FEMININE. (What a turn off dude, ahh I mean girl, Damn now I'm confused!!!

Nostradamus

Saw this whole thing coming. I remember footage of his temper when he angrily yelled at her to "get in the car" while they were surrounded by paps. Makes you wonder what went down in private.

zeke

He looks like a Pimp Sleestak !

Jackie

Aww!!!....Is he gay now. Straight men would feel inferior by wearing women nail polish...etc.

MoodSwing916

Who knew? Santorum supporters were so invested in Seal and Heidi's marriage. Such judgement tizzy over nail polish.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments