Whitney Houston

Lounging Poolside

Days Before Her Death

2/15/2012 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston was photographed relaxing poolside at the Beverly Hilton.Just three days before her untimely death, Whitney Houston was photographed relaxing poolside at the Beverly Hilton on Wednesday.

While you can see a beverage of some sort at Houston's side, it is unclear if it contained alcohol. As we previously reported, Whitney had been seen partying at the Hilton in the days leading up to her death on Saturday.

Authorities have told family members Whitney may have suffered a fatal reaction from mixing drugs and alcohol.

Truth

YOU CAN TELL THERE'S ICE IN THAT DRINK AND A LIME PIECE ON THE PLATE BESIDE THE GLASS. COULD BE ANY TYPE OF DRINK NOT JUST ALCOHOL. HELL, I PLACE ICE AND LIME PIECE IN PERRIER CARBONIC WATER AND IT'S NOT ALCOHOLIC IN THE LEAST, LOL. NICE INVESTIGATIVE SKILLS, TMZ... #TRUTH!!

annapetter

MISS HER

Johnny Carcinoma

Celebs work so little yet they always have to relax so much.

It must be stressful working 4 weeks a year, huh?

nita

When are You people gonna Wake the hell up, You know what Its to late if You dont notice the pattern by now then, same people, same pattern, same song.

melo

WAS IT HOT IN CALI THAT DAY CUZ THIS IS FEB AND I THINK IT IS A LITTLE TO COOL FOR LAYING OUT BY THE POOL SIDE.

SusanCoyote

How many red drinks are there out there without alcohol??? You can tell it is an alcoholic drink. Alcoholics drink alcohol, always.

Carl

Is this news? What did you expect her to do a few days before she died? Go lie in a coffin?

Leslie

I think the comments about the possible heart attack is right on. Did any of you see the interview she did in October that they are playing all over the news, the one on one with the other black lady where she looked real calm and talked about the movie? It is SO obvious in her breathing! She was gasping for air every time she inhaled to speak a sentance. We could hear it so clearly. Wow, I picked up on it right away. She was sick!! Could hardly breath and the comment about the enlarged heart is so correct. A quick autopsy comfirms that. Heart problems for sure.

AlCourts

There are some people who believe that they are law abiding citizens and they are fair people. Yet, they are quick to deny a group or individual the right to express their belief. The Constitution gives everyone the right of expression and freedom of religion. We believe that our message comes from God. Those who deny us this right will have to answer to God in this world and on the Judgment Day and they might have to deal with a lawsuit because our attorneys are looking at the responses when people deny us the right to present our belief.

Whitney Houston presents in her life that she was a child of God, yet people who serve God in the Bible never spent their time entertaining the people of the world. They spent their time defending God’s Word because the devil is trying to destroy the truth of God by setting up people in false religions who are saying they are the people of God. All we want to do is to give people an opportunity to see things in a spiritual way.

Check out our website www.Hear-The-Truth.com

Rhoda

Unless u were a close personal friend of Whitney ur speculations are are not valid.Whitney Houston had a few demons in her life just as we all have. She was loved by a lot of people and she will truly be missed, She never gave up on her career she kept trying to make it happen but she just wasnt ready yet. Her music provided me with the perfect break up song and my favorite make up song. So hard as it may be for some people just remamber that we are all human and please respect her family especial her daughter. We all know the pain of losing a loved one

LuvLiWords

“What? She’s dead?”

That’s what I said when my mother rang my cell to deliver the news. It
caught me off guard and made me feel strangely angry at my mother, the
messenger, for a moment. Then my phone blew up with texts after texts.
I could have done without it all actually. In the far back of my mind
where I pushed it, the fear that Whitney might come to such an untimely
fate had been with me for the past few years. I had prayed for Whitney.
I had sent her cards expressing encouragement and support, though I
doubted she would actually ever get them. I wanted Whitney to make it
against all odds; the proverbial phoenix arisen from the ashes. Many of
us wanted Whitney to make it. Damn it!

“A moment in the soul can last…forever!” –Whitney Houston – Didn’t We
Almost Have It All

I have always felt a unique connection to Whitney Houston. This
connection is one that I have never felt for any other celebrity. I
think it is because she was just a young Black girl coming up from a
harsh city to build success from nothing. She had to come up in Newark,
New Jersey and I had to survive Detroit City. Whitney went from poor to
100 million dollars in what seemed like an instant. How could she fail
to inspire? I identified with her so strongly that I planned to name my
daughter either Whitney or Ashley when she was born. The only reason I
chose Ashley over Whitney was because Whitney was just so WHITNEY. She
owned the name. I wanted to give my daughter her own name to claim.
Still, Whitney was and will always be Thee Gurl!

“I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow if I fail; if I
succeed at least I did as I believe.” –Whitney Houston – The Greatest
Love of All

Whitney opened up a world of possibility to girls of my generation.
Unlike Diana Ross and Donna Summer, whom I've greatly admired, Whitney
seemed more
accessible. Though I had graduated from Cass Technical High School in
Detroit, the same school Diana Ross graduated from, she still seemed
like sort of a mythical creature to me. Ross was a “legend”. Whitney
was my “home girl”… READ MORE: http://www.thewrighteronline.com/2012/02/whitney-is-still-every-woman-always-by.html

Anthony

C'mon?! How is this news? Hey, next you'll find some photo of Houston going to a McDonalds or find a chewing gum she spit out years ago.

Dr. Dre

Well why weren't these pics posted before her death? Obviously she is drinking fruit juice without alcohol. Please allow this woman to rest in peace. Her death was accident at the risk of the doctor who wrote her prescriptions. Its another Ana Nicole-Michael Jackson situation. These LA doctors need to be held accountable.

Boots & Braces

she was a star the a crackhead and now shes dead, who cares !

Rolm

Looks like she is stoned out of her mind

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments