Whitney Houston

Had Premonition About Death

2/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0214_whitney_singing_EX-023
Whitney Houston told friends she "really wanted to see Jesus" in the days before her death ... and claimed she had a feeling the end was near for her ... this according to several of Whitney's friends.

TMZ has learned ... Whitney had been very spiritual in her final days ... quoting the bible, singing hymns and engaging in intense conversations about Jesus Christ and the afterlife with her close friends and family members.

We're told .... on Friday , one day after she performed, "Yes Jesus Loves Me" at Tru nightclub in Hollywood, Whitney told one of her friends, "I'm gonna go see Jesus ... I want to see Jesus."

The next morning, hours before her death, Whitney was discussing a bible passage involving John the Baptist and Jesus ... when Houston flashed a big smile and remarked, "You know, he's so cool ... I really want to see that Jesus."

Another source tells us ... Whitney had been telling friends she "felt like her time was coming" ... and wanted to make sure she spent her time praising her lord and savior whenever she could.

Unfortunately, Whitney's premonition came true.

update_bar
We're told the bible passages Whitney was quoting on the morning of her death were Matthew 3:13 through 17 ... referencing the baptism of Jesus. The passage goes:

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”

Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

0213_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

tummy rockets

are we 100% sure she didnt mean jesus (hey zuse) the mexican drug pusher?

ConspiracyBeliever

Whitney was a killed, as a human sacrifice, by the illuminati. She sold her soul to the devil to get fame, he came to collect.

MarkByrn

Maybe she had premonition because she was consuming toxic ****tails of booze and Xanax. There's a rational and productive alternative between getting wasted on drugs or getting wasted on religous superstitions. The latter didn't help with the former and now she's dead and a daughter lost her mother; doubt she's thanking Jesus.

Firefly

She was the perfect note,
High above the trees.
She had the voice of an angel,
That could bring you to your knees.
She had a song in her heart,
That others would sing.
She was the spark in the night
That lit up everything.
But the spark is out
And the night is still.
God has called her home
For that's his will.
And words to her song
Will ring out true,
As we gather to say
I will always love you.

leslie

This is obviously another fake story from fake insiders. TMZ reported bobby brown couldn't attend Whitney's funeral. He just said something different on ABC. Bobbi Kristina isn't even in New Jersey yet. Jokes on TMZ

Does anyone logical think her family would have left her alone for one second, if she was saying crap like this?
No chance in heck people.

Jeff

Sounds like she was just suicidal to me. What a coward

Johnny Carcinoma

Too bad she found out the hard way that Jesus is just a myth.

leslie

But, some websites are saying that whitney houston was a lesbian. I can believe that. With her religious upbringing and family I could see her being a tormented soul. Stuck between family and her true sexuality that could be a recipe for disaster. They say clive davis pressed whitney to marry bobby brown. I could see that. Bobby was never much to look at, she could have had anyone in the world regardless of race. Hollywood is known for making gay celebs enter fake relationships or marriages to appease the American public.

cloudninegirl

Some of these comments are so evil. -- God bless you dear Whitney. And God bless you for your outspoken faith! I know I'll see you in Heaven and I can't wait to hear all the details about when you got to meet our Jesus! --

Kari

I think when you damage your body with drugs and alcohol for as long as she has, it's pretty obvious your time is limited.

Smart

How is it a "premonition" when you are intentionally filling yourself with enough drugs to kill you?

whocares

kind of hot down there is'nt it Whitney

carpetMuncher

Not unlike Michael Jackson she was surrounded by enablers who stood by and let her do whatever she wanted. Doing so meant that they were paid and could sponge off of her. And now after her death they are going to rake in the big bucks selling stories and her name. Nobody loved her enough to make her stop and clean up her act note to all party girls this is your fate.

Cee

NOBODY is going to heaven, that is not what's in the scriptures. People need to read the Scriptures to know the TRUTH!!!!!!
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Satan is trying to get back into Heaven, Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

sistaelle

...all which begs the question did she help the process along intentionally?