Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BEE

I do have to agree with Charlie on this one....

NobodySpecial

Wow, I guess Charlie's new show isnt working out too well.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

I couldn't agree more with Sheen.
I was never a huge "Men" fan really.. even when Sheen was on it.. but the show with Kutcher is unwatchable. How that garbage is still on the air is beyond me.

Shawn

Charlie its Shawn Mcquaid, lets do lunch

bkwardstraveler

Give it a rest Chas.

Everyone else has moved on, why don't you do the same?

6one9

Duh``````````````` winning!!!!
You go boy!! ☺

Hammer

I knew he sucked way before they used him as a replacement. It was so easy to see the show would fail.

bring back recent posts

....hahaha...he is right..but not so sure he needs to be put there with comments like that..then again..it's Charlie..and anykind of publicity works for him...must be why!

NobodySpecial

The fact he has to keep bashing 2&1/2M shows he has not matured. That show should be nothing to him, why keep talking about it ?

Lou78Jr

umm That's why the show has better ratings then it has in years doom doom doom lol. Charlie is bitter cause he got fired pfft.

EdwardsAbby

my classmate's ex-wife makes $86 hourly on the computer. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $8354 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site www.LazyCash27.com

peoplearesilly

I don't think the show is quite as good, but I still like it for the most part. The other night's episode I thought was dumb, didn't get into it at all. But I don't think it has to do with Sheen being gone. He got on my nerves and I didn't like all of those episodes either. It was wearing thin; same thing every week based solely around his addictions and womanizing; just like his life. BORING.

antijemima

Charlie smokes crack I take everything he says with a grain of coke.

StevenB

So much for Sobriety.

Do you think that Charlie realizes that every time he does something like this he just proves further how right CBS et al were to dump his ass?

Brian M

Charlies correct on this kinda, Ashton doesnt suck, Ashton in this role sucks all his character and dialogue is just a grown up version of that 70's Show

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments