Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

Whatsgoingon

He's right the show sucks. I do forget it's on. And when I do watch it I find it boring as all hell.

clara

Don't like anymore without Charlie. Not the same.

O_o

yes. its a shame because i love ashton. but, the show doesn't work w out charlie's character. they would have done better to rework it altogether as a new show. and, why wouldn't alan inherit the house? maybe he couldn't afford to pay for it on his own - enter kutcher the fun loving party animal who makes alan's life hell - but is endearing just the same? instead THIS is what the writers came up with? pretty pathetic, actually. they just added a character that doesn't really fit - and isn't really believable. cmon. "i bought this house, but you can stay here bcuz i need a hug!?" that's just a stupid premise...and ashtons feet are too big to fill those shoes. the writers should be reevaluated.

Wayout

Not sure why a word like ****y is being censored by TMZ (in my one and only comment ever on this web site so far). In case it doesn't make it again, it's the four letter work for rooster witha y at the end, which is perfectly acceptable, non-vulgar English for "arrogant, smug, full of oneself"

Valerie

I have to agree with Charlie, Ashton sucks and the show sucks. The stupid character they chose is foir me like watching the 70s Show and seeing what happened to Michael when he grew up. Same DUMB typical character . Poor guy. But like Charlie I forget its on because I find something else to watch that wont BORE me. Two and Half Men is over and the show should go off the air.

playaplaya

I knew the show would suck ones charlie left ...

tina

totally agreee ashton sucks just doesn't have the same 1 - 2 punch as charlie atleast he was funny

ana muller

Ah c'mon Two And A Half Men sucked from day 1.

Cathy

Yes Charlie is right Ashton does a lousy job acting. What's up with the writers naming him Waldon, what? That alone was a turn off! The shows not the same no laughs any more with this cast.

Just Me

I love the story lines and think Ashton's character fits in so nicely. The whole cast pulled together and they now look as though they've been working together for years.. The cast shake up couldn't have come as a better time and I look forward to the new episodes every week.

For Sooth?

Listen, Ashton bit so hard in his premiere episode that I haven't watched since.

MuskaHater

I find it hilarious that ashton was even offered the role. I mean he would have to be one of the worst actors out there. the best movie he has done is "just married" and that movie sucked. I'm with you Charlie Not funny, Not entertaining

CA Girl

Tsk tsk, all this negativity! Shame on you, Charlie Sheen, thinking anyone of value gives credence to your comments about the show you almost managed to destroy. Hiring Mr. Kutcher was a last-ditch effort by CBS to use the media attention YOU engendered to extend whatever might have been left of the audience following your "bad time with the hookers and drugs." Hurts, doesn't it? Say goodnight, Gracie. Go home. Find another job. Be done with it. Be bigger than that (which we all know you CAN'T).

joel

is about marketing..and i LOVE it .. Bit charlie fan

manbearpig

kutcher really is terrible. just a terrible actor any way you slice it.