Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

HH

I've been a fan of the show forever, its the funniest show on TV.... or was when Charlie was on it. I'm also a fan of Ashton, but show just isn't as funny anymore.... its still funny, but not as funny!

peter

it's not about ashton itself is about his caracter and the show in general
''it sucks ... and he is right on this one '' he said even when he was there was bad writing but now is really really bad and i agree on this one
last year he said a bunch of nonsense things but not this time !!!!

patek007

Strongly agree!

Kay

Charlie is right, he does suck. All his movies suck and I don't see what people see in him.

Debster

All you have to do is catch one episode - for instance, Allan and the character Ashton plays (so forgettable I can't remember the name) heading out in a raging rain storm to buy tampons. If you have even a tiny shred of intelligence, you will not tune in again. Yeah...it's that awful!

Jrnygirl

It is Ashton, it the SHOW. the writing has always sucked, when Charlie was there and even once he left. It's a dumb sitcom

Name

> I've been a fan of the show forever, its the funniest show on TV.... > or was when Charlie was on it.

Totally agree!

Chad

I agree, I used to look forward to watching it on Monday nights, now I forget it's even on. As soon as HIMYM is over I change the channel. Used to stay on CBS all night long.

Gbone

The show does stink

Edwin E. A.

Charlie is the best performer and will remain so. Ashton Kutcher is the loser.

steelerchic

Everyone who is reading these comments knows hes right !!!!! The new show sucks !!!!! Ashton will NEVER be charlie , and yes Charlie is winning !!!!!!!!

♥TMZ but ...

they need to take that awful english chick OFF she is ruining the show she always looks like she just ate something sour

mike murphy

Sheen is sooo right,we stopped watching 2 1/2 Men after 3 episodes w/Kutcher,but still watch reruns w/Sheen!

sirlot

WE NEED CHARLEY BACK ASAP

moonray

Charlie may be right about Ashton but Charlie is the reason the show tanked.

It sounds like he may be going balistic again, which should be another train wreck to watch.

It's sad really that Charlie turned out to be such a loser... he doesn't know when to shut up for his own sake.