Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

Doc

Thats the cocaine talking!

Armyguy78

The show doesnt suck now, but it is no where near as good as it was with Charlie Sheen. Charlie Sheen is Charlie Harper he basically played himself, an independantly wealthy, womanizing, substance abuser. The show was a 9 with Charlie now its a mere 6. Good if there isnt anything else.

Bigt00F

it does suck. i gave it a chance, but this show has become a reverse blow.

Observer

2 and a 1/2 verII does suck. I think Charlie was just being factual. I also agree that the writing has continued to go down hill (started towards the end of Charlie's version of the show). But sadly it has also shown that Ashton, doesn't have much range.

glenn

its true ashton is not the best...please befor its to late bring charlie back...pay him what you need to..he has never really been gone...always a reference one way or the other..bring him back as a ghost...lets see what really happened with rose on the train platform...lets see him freak at the old girlfriends that have been in waldons life...the new house etc... it could be fun,,,,

me

I agree with Charlie on this in, seriously, this show has got to go, Chuck Lorre feels stupid!

dixieboy

I have to agree with Charlie on this one too. I keep watching the show and am extremely dissappointed in Ashton's character and performance. I have even noticed the producers have tried to make Askton's character look like the old Charlie. Sad, but true.

wmmarye

Hey Charlie
Don't apologize, That show does suck. Either the writers are screwing it up or Ashton doesn't know how to be a sleezy guy. Either way, the show does SUUUUUCK

Cheri

The writers are killing the show. Ashton and Jon can only say the lines they are given.

sarah

I think the show is better with Ashton. I was a die hard Charlie fan too -- never thought I'd be saying that. I wish they would have more scenes with the "Mother" she is fantastic. All she has to do is put her hands on her hips and get that "look "on her face and you know something good is coming. She doesn't even have to talk. They "All" are good that's why the show is so good to watch.

Donna Wright

I totally agree with Charlie. I lol every time I watch reruns w/Charlie. The writing with Ashton SUCKS. Makes me think Charlie had alot of input in the writing because It cant just go from great to terrible. Plus Charlie and Alan make sense. It makes no sense. Just thrown together.

John

Three and a half men is horrible, unwatchable..I keep trying to give it a second, third chance, but no use it's horrible...what happened????....Tell Kutcher to keep his shirt on!

marcus zweig

Charlie was the show.... I hate the show now and they should think of a way of makeing charlie come back from the dead,, like they killed the wronge guy, and charlie was drunk and didnt know where he was lol ha ha ha ....and comes back and kicks asston out lol

John

I admit it..Ashton Kutcher is unwatchable on 2-1/2 men,, I've tried several times ,but his nakedness for no apparent reason, and penis jokes just turn me off every time?..What happened to the writing or was it all ad lib by Charlie?

Judy

THE SHOW DOES SUCK NOW! I don't even watch it anymore...I watch the old reruns. Charlie needs to get his act together & come back before I watch it again!!!!!!