Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Judy

THE SHOW DOES SUCK NOW! I don't even watch it anymore...I watch the old reruns. Charlie needs to get his act together & come back before I watch it again!!!!!!

Smurph

@ nof: Sorry to burst your bubble, but it IS ASShton, along with very bad writing. The two go hand in hand to deliver a truly hideously repulsive show!

Smurph

@ Armyguy78: OMG! You give this piece of trash a 6. It doesn't even deserve a 1. A minus 6 would be more accurate.

Smurph

@ dixieboy: Why do you and so many others who do not like the new TAAHM keep watching? You're only giving its producers the fodder that they need (as in numbers) to keep this horrible mess of a show on the air!

Natasha

Charlie, your right your old show sucks now. So does your new one. Your just reusing your old jokes on a different set. I could tell what was going to be said even before it was said or shown.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14