Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

mousetrap

Charlie is insane from all the drugs he has done. Alcoholics get wet brain, Charlie has fried crack brain.

Phreaky

The show sucked before Charlie left, the only people I know that thought it was funny were people over 70. It was seriously terrible.

r11250

Why can't Charlie crawl back under his rock and stay there. Who cares what he thinks. Men is still a good show, it is the same writing as when Charlie was there, Charlie did not make the show it was the writing. Ashton is a good actor and is doing good.

It is Charlie who is a dusch bag and needs to just shut up, so sick and tired of his whining ... Grow up Charlie

get real

The show sucked from the start, I don't know how anyone watched it even when he was on it.

Leliah

Charlie did move on but they keep him under watchful eye knowing yet hoping his new show is a failure. His fans will fowllow him but in his defense Charlie didnt lie. Bad writing or bad acting or both, its a fail. Ashton's character seems like a little biotchh.

oldgeez

Charlie is right....Ashton is "saddled with such bad writing".

And it seems to be a common element with Chuck Lorre. 2 1/2 used to funny...now it's all about masturbation, and teen drug use (Berta's brownies). I feel like I'm watching a show that a couple of high school teens wrote (or Bevis and Butthead with real actors)...and it's the same with other shows Lorre does.

There doesn't seem to be any effort at writing anything cleverly funny they just go for the off color humor. Even Big Band and Mike and Molly are going the "cheap humor route". Too bad.

SURFCOWBOY

totalllyyyYy agree

Who Knew

Charlie is right. Now Alan's charactor has gotten even more over the top wormmy, and that guy who plays Jake really needs acting lessions, Charlie seemed to get the best out of him. I would not watch this show if this where the original cast.

Wocka

Charlie is right. Ashton does suck. He cannot act. Forget the writers being bad. Case closed.

sparroh

Yup the show really does suck now. I havent been able to sit through a full episode since AK joined. It was nearing its use-by date before, they shoulda let it die while it was peaking.

Ghost Rider

Pretty well put! I had to stop watching the show because I forgot about it altogether.

SLOSteve

Huge fan of the show but it's run its course. I rarely laugh at the new shows, but even the later ones with Charlie in them were hit and miss. The woman with the english accent does nothing for me. I was really hoping the writers would take the new characters and make it good but I guess that was asking for too much.

JimmyB

It's definitely the writing--not the actors.

Wayout

I gotta say Charlie is 100 % right on this. The show sucks without him. There's no ****y straight man to react to the flaky ones because all three are flaky! Speaking of three...Two and a half? Really? Did the creators not think Angus was ever going to grow up? (and command 400k per episode - lucky one-liner bastard!) And don't even try selling either of the other two as the new "Half!"

Bottom line, Charlie I miss your cute, f'ed up, partying ass!!

bobbie shubeck

I don't write on behalf of many stars but in Charlies defense he didn't' start this new beef! Now Charlie you are playing once again into the hands of Warner Bros. Don't do this, keep your mouth shut, and let them hang themselves. Charlie did move on...or at least he is trying. However, anyone in this case will step up to the bat and defend themselves. Keep you mouth also shut when it comes to "Two and a half men" that is yesterday news. Move on to better things.