Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

pandoraspocks

It's not like he's wrong. Ashton does suck on the show and the writing is even worse.

herb melynk

Charlie - you ain't lyin my friend. I feel most sorry for Angus who stood to rake in $350k an ep but he's seldom been used thru 12 eps already. I know Holland (awesome!)took off to do her 1 woman play but another waste. Where's Marin? I also thought Melanie (mega awesome!) would be around. Instead we get some tightass Limey witchy broad who isn't funny 1 bit!
I miss Charlie
I miss Jen Taylor's curvy goodness!
I miss Melanie - period!
I miss the adult humor!
I vomit seeing preteen and rehashed (so-called) humor!

Just do the right thing for J.Q. Public and pull the plug; plenty of '03-early '11 reruns to go around!

G/L Charlie w/Anger Mgmt!

dude

I only watch the reruns with Sheen..can not stomach the new show..Shouldbe cancelled. I watch Being Human on syfy or Alcatraz on fox..

Nikky

I wish they can bring Charlie back to TWO & A HALF MEN. He's really funny!!!

donna adams

Charlie is ONE CRAZY GUY -- However he is very correct regarding Ashton. Bring Charlie back.

orcaorca

i thought he was a horrible choice from the start, the show isnt good anymore, i rarely laugh now through it. john stamos, rob Lowe, or Hugh Grant would have been great instead but ashton is so hard to watch.

Deb

I agree with Charlie. I have watched 2 1/2 Men from day one, until AK took over the role. Watch 1/2 the first show and never again. Call it like you see it Charlie!

deborah gaughran

DOES THIS MEAN CHARLIE SHEEN IS BACK ON COCAINE AGAIN???

Jill

I tried to like "Men" post Charlie. It does suck.... Ashton can't act.

Jodi

If the show is bad or good why should he care? Charlie is still hurt and pissed off WB and Chuck Lorre don't want him back on MEN which is why he keeps talking about the show. It's no surprise he lied about Ashton the man lies about a lot of things

I watch the show, think it's funny, albeit a different kind of funny, and the ratings are still good. Concentrate on your own show and move the f*ck on cuz WB or Chuck Lorre will never ask you back.

Oh yea....don't let drugs make you lose this show too.

Mark

First I hated the show when Sheen was on. Mainly because I couldn't stand the way he dressed. Then I started watching it and it was hilarious.
I watched the first 2 episodes with Kutcher and for all I know the show could have gone off the air since. Haven't watched another one. Charlie was the character that made the show what it was. It's done now. I don't know why the hell they picked Kutcher to replace him. Virtually ANYONE would have been better and given the show a fighting chance.
BTW, back on crack Charlie??? Fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen.

BTW,

tgrfan42069

ahhhhh america the land where people look up to drugged out idiots like this.and you wonder why your country is in the ****ter

AS

A few things...

1) Charlie Sheen is a very talented man. And a steaming pile of ass. Two and a Half Men isn't the same show without him but HE wouldn't be much without it.
2) Just let Bobby Brown have his moment to grieve with his daughter. Granted aside from what we read in the press, we really don't know what the deal is...But after that, I hope we don't have to hear from him again. Especially in regards to Whitneys estate and their daughter. She's 18. Leave it be.
3) I don't get why people are so up in arms about flags in New Jersey being at half mast for Whitney. I do think it's an honor that should be saved for those who serve our country but, come on folks. That boat sailed a long time ago. Why bring it up now?
4) Charlie Sheen is a very talented man. And a steaming pile of...oh, yeah, I said that already...

JS

Awesome! His ramblings finally lightened my mood from the Whitney travesty....

KnuckleDragger

I notice a distinct difference between the scripted Charlie who does well in an acting role...and the 'spot quiz', make-it-up-as-you-go Charlie. It seems, for Charlie, that when other people put words in his mouth and other people direct him...Charlie Sheen does okay. But...when it's time for Charlie Sheen to play it by ear...I think he oughta' keep his mouth shut...if only to keep his career solvent.