Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS

2/16/2012 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_cco6delv_0_hake064w
And now a torpedo of truth from Charlie Sheen -- "I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Sheen called in to TMZ Live today ... when he finally spoke his mind about the guy who took over the starring role on his old show, "Two and a Half Men."

Sheen had been politically correct towards Kutcher ever since AK took over ... but after Warner Bros. legally threatened Charlie for using a "Men" photo to promote his new show, "Anger Management" ... it was no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Sheen told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

Charlie added, "It's nothing personal ... I just feel bad for him ... he's saddled with such bad writing."

Ladies and gentlemen ... he's back.

Jim

Jon Cryer is the reason that the show is good. Ashton hasn't really brought anything interesting to the show, and his British girlfriend is almost unwatchable!

Deborah

Right on Charlie, right on bro!

lifesbliss

Would someone please get Charlie S a new brain - his is pickled! Two and Half Men is far better now than before ...why...because no one has to work around the "man" that couldn't even stand up - Really Charlie you weren't and aren't that good - Emilio is the better actor in your family always has been and always will be - get a life and preferrably not on TV my opinion which as I understand I am entitled to.

Rossetta

I have to agree with Charlie-He cannot replace Charlie, and I do not like his character..
It will be cancelled..Word...R

denise

I think Charlie has dried out...He is spot on..The WHOLE SHOW is a DISASTER.

et2011

Charlie is simply saying what everyone else already knows..Ashton great for like That 70's Show & Punk'd but NOWAY does he hold a candle to Charlie & yea the writing now def SUCKS!!!!!!! Can't wait for premier of Anger Mgmt

Kay

Ashton does suck. I quit watching after 3 episodes. I really tried to like it, but it is awful!

Leite

I agree with Charlie Sheen, and assure you that my TV is off.

Ponholio

Sheen's right,the new version of the show sucks bilge and Kutcher hasn't improved as an actor and is certainly not up for comedy.
Thumbs down for T.A.A.H.M..

YouDontSay

I totally agree.

Max worthington

So freakin hilarious! Thanks TMZ.

Kelly Rollins

Charlies right, "Men" really sucks! I'm surprised that it's still on the air and hasn't been canceled...PULL THE PLUG ON "MEN" PLEASE!

pj

honestly i dont know why people are hating that much...the show isnt that bad ...the last 2 episodes was hilarious but its true that its not the same without charlie but the show doesnt sucks come on

VladZu

Thanks, Charlie. I like AK but he's not good in that role.

greg