Chris Brown

I Would NEVER Joke

About Beating Women

2/16/2012 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0123_chris_brown_tmz_1BN
Chris Brown is adamant ... he does NOT hit on women by joking about hitting women.

There are reports that Brown approached a hot brunette chick at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on Feb. 10 and dropped the line, "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you."

Now, Brown has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

TLoc

Can't blame Chris Brown! Sometimes you have to beat down your hoes to keep them in check! It is what it is. Men have been putting beat downs on their hoes ever since the cavemen times so deal with it!

nmforney

Rhianna and Chris had a confrontation, what really went down, we the public will never know. One thing I do know is that there is no scorn like a woman's scorn. I am not condoning violence or men beating and taking advantage of women. On the other hand, women do a lot of things and get away with it just because they are a woman. Rhianna asked the court for mercy where Chris's actions were concerned; she didn't want to testify against him, and nor did he want to testify against her, his comment was "you haven't heard it all." Rhianna I don't believe was being upfront, I think that she initiated the fight and trying to put your emotions in check is sometimes hard to do. When this incident happened they were kids living in a grown folks world and making grown folk's, big money. Somewhere along the line, there was a parental breakdown, and quiet as it's kept I have always contended that these two young people still, in spite of all that has gone down care for each other. From what I am seeing in the news, they are seeing each other, celebrities are no different than us common folks, the only difference is the M-O-N-E-Y! People in everyday life, have knock down drag out fights, and still end up together. I don't understand the hate for Chris Brown, I've heard some very devious things that Rhianna has done towards Chris, but only those supporting Chris would talk about these incidents. Supposedly she stalked him, one thing is for sure, the court did have mercy upon him and that was based on Rhianna's wishes. He's a talented brother, he sings and acts, I just wish that he and Rhianna would grow up, and if they love each other, then seek some counseling and get it together. Tweets, Facebook, and the Media shouldn't cause his blood to boil in reference to his personal life, and those who don't even know him shouldn't be haters. I don't see where they are talking about Rhianna when she's walking around scarcely clad and looking like a street walker. She has too much class to even go there, but she hasn't been right since she and Chris broke up, true love doesn't happen everyday, and they need to get their stuff together, life is short, a long one is promised to know one.

Kathy

Is this guy's 15 minutes up yet?

lilia

people act like he killed someone! He did something bad but Rihanna is still alive and well! Can't believe people want HIS WHOLE LIFE destroyed because of ONE NIGHT that got no irreversible followings!

lilia

I wonder why it's so ok and NEVER a problem when women hit men . You will see Pink video "don't leave me" and people laughing and cheer Pink for beating her man up and Kelly clarkson for the same but when the roles are reversed , it's drama !

lilia

you should NEVER beat a woman but of course ...there are excuses to beat a man!!

cody

yeah because joking about it would be ridiculous when you could just do it.... right chris?

LiaJ

i wish yall mofo's would get off his nuts ! he beat her ass , so what that was 3 years ago ! let him live his life. He rich and yall aint so just stfu !

mad hiddy

why are people still talking about this? Didn't this happen like 3 years ago? Why the fetishist fixation? It happened. It was a personal thing between him and Rhianna. They've moved on. Now why can't the rest of us?

Anthony

People are so ignorant. I like how no one seems to know that the two were spotted together AFTER what happened, lol. Like, come on, the reason why was because she actually use to hit him and he'd just take it. Then, he finally snapped one day. What he did wasn't right, but damn, get over it!

Nine Tails

I am on Chris's side, sounds like someone is upset that he was able to rebuild his life and career rather than be kept down like Tiger Woods or Michael Vick so now someone is trying to start rumors because they know there will be enough morons out there that will believe it because they foolishly think doing one bad thing makes you a bad person somehow.

I support you Chris Brown.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7