Chris Brown

Don't Tell ANYONE

I Was at Rihanna's Birthday

2/16/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown and Rihanna
Chris Brown
was so paranoid about keeping his attendance at Rihanna's birthday party a big fat secret -- he actually tried to FORCE partygoers to sign confidentiality agreements ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Chris refused to enter the private party Monday night at the famous Hearst Mansion in Beverly Hills until everyone signed an NDA -- sending his henchmen in beforehand to gather every partygoer's signature.

We're told although they didn't get EVERYONE to sign -- Chris eventually walked in ... and spent a huge chunk of the night nuzzling up against Rihanna.

According to sources, the two got real intimate -- sitting next to each other, talking, and holding hands ... all perfectly legal ever since the restraining order was lifted.

As for the rest of the party -- we're told it was jam-packed with celebs including Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and Chris Martin (no Gwyneth).

Rihanna's cake was pretty badass too -- a giant spliff ... with a small Rihanna made out of icing, riding it like a horse.

Rihanna birthday cake -- her riding a huge marijuana joint
Eat your heart out, Miley.

update_bar
Chris' rep tells TMZ, confidentiality agreements were distributed only to workers at the party and anyone who was caught videotaping/snapping a pic of CB.

Asking people to sign confidentiality agreements AFTER they've already taken pics -- priceless.

Tasha

I think that people who have negative things to say should just let them live their life. This happens all the time women get abused and stay with the person that abuse them. Soo that being said people should just back off them both and let them learn on their own. They're both adults so if they decide to see eachother why should it be a big problem to use. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes!

Hey Girl Haaay

Why does the cake say "Happy Birthday Robyn"??

Laurie

Yup,just about time for another celebrity on trial for murder.

tellmeaboutit

What did the confidentiality agreement say? Sign this or Chris will beat the sh*t out of you? A couple of ghetto rats trying to mess up their lives - they deserve each other.

Not Fooled

@Avery - To lump beating a woman's face and biting her ears in with lying to one's mother to try to make a point about bad decisions is beyond inane. Surely, you weren't really trying to say that CB isn't that bad of guy for beating Rihanna and biting her and slamming her head into the car window because 99.9% of us have lied to our mothers. Surely, you just typed that wrong, right? Also, beating a woman isn't a "mistake". Speeding, or dropping a glass or lying to our parents when were younger is a mistake. Beating a woman is a choice. Even if you are so enraged you lost your head and struck a woman, you'd think that the mark of a true mistake would be to walk away when you realized you had hit her, not to keep on hitting her, biting her, slamming her head into the window and slamming her fingers in the door (yes, he did all of that). But since you seem to be so convinced that abuse against women is just a mistake, I'm sure you'll practice what you preach and simply forgive the guy who mistakenly bites your mother's ear. I'm sure you'll forgive the guy who mistakenly rammed your sister's head into a piece of glass. I'm sure you'll forgive the guy who mistakenly turns your daughter's face into hamburger. And then your daughter or son can teach your grandchildren that when it happens to them, it was just a mistake. And then you'll have no one to blame except people like yourself who believe that it is just a "mistake" that your loved ones fell into a cycle that you perpetuated.

Tony

I dont think it is anyone's business if they are trying to get back together or not. It is their life so let them live it and let the world live theirs. If your children are looking up to Rhianna as a role model then YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE IN LIFE AND AS A PARENT.

China0613

Get over it... There are 2 sides to every story... She started the fight. I don't agree with domestic violence at all but I do believe in 2nd chances. People do make mistakes and ppl grow and learn from them all the time. Who are we to judge. Only god can judge him and then he will have to answer to him if his sorriness is not legit. Give the guy a chance he was just a silly teenager when it happened. And I'm sure drugs were prob to blame for the whole incident even though both have not admitted to it. And if she forgave him, she knows why. Let them be happy if they want to.

Luna

if he beats her down again im not going to have any sympathy for her.

Pedro77

I think the 2 of them getting back together is the best thing that could've happened!!!
All this means is that 10 years from now we'll get to watch them knock each others teeth out on FOX's "Celebrity Boxing" when they're both broke and irrelevant.
God Bless America! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

shut the f*ck up

rihanna you just a stupid girl for going back to that douchebag, next time you wont get any sympathy from anyone when he beats the living daylights out of you, and i pray that you wake up before you find yourself in a coffin because of that mutt.

TJ

The thing is, I don't understand how this is anyone's business. You can feel any way you want about beating on women but, the truth is, your opinion shouldn't matter. Truth hurts, i know. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I approve, but come on! It's been THREE yrs and he's had his punishment. I doubt he'd EVER try it again. Even if he's not sorry, he's not stupid. With all due respect, Shell from Leeds, not everyone is the same. Just because your ex partner did something doesn't mean everyone else will. Despite what others think, people DO change. I'm not saying Rihanna should take him back but honestly, it's none of my business or anyone else's. All I'm saying is, the public should stay out of their business. Now people are bashing Rihanna? It sounds to me like none of you even care about her personally but only want to get your point across. I'm a psychology major and I always find myself being one of the few who actually think realistically and analyze every side to the story before I come to my own comclusion. STOP being ordinary thinkers and think for yourselves people! Chris Brown obviously didn't just come up to Rihanna one day and start beating her up for no reason. She obviously did something very bad to make him do something like that. I'm not blaming her and I'm not saying that's an excuse for beating her up like that, but it's a reason. Not to say he came home drunk one day and knocked her lights out for no reason. The media fails to recognize that though, of course, because it's a juicy story about senseless battery. But please I ask you all to think for yourselves. To all the people saying he and Rihanna are bad influences, do you hear yourselves? "Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air I don't care, I love the smell of it..." Whether she takes Chris back or not, I doubt that's the kind of influence you want on your kids. If that's the case, why let them watch TV at all? Don't blame other people for your bad parenting skills. Bad influences are all around. They're not PRIESTS, they're people just like everyone else. Their job is not to be a role model for your kids 24/7 and regulate their personal lives for your benefit. Chris is a GREAT musician and that's all that should matter to anyone. I can't believe she said "Chris Brown twice? I don't get it. He beat on a girl..." So? What does that have to do with his music? If the "girl" doesn't care why should you?? You can't help anyone who doesn't want to help themselves, right? So leave them alone. Besides, If the Grammy's was based on everybody's personal lives, NOBODY would get a Grammy.

TJ

The thing is, I don't understand how this is anyone's business. You can feel any way you want about beating on women but, the truth is, your opinion shouldn't matter. Truth hurts, i know. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I approve, but come on! It's been THREE yrs and he's had his punishment. I doubt he'd EVER try it again. Even if he's not sorry, he's not stupid. That would FINISH him. Anyway, despite what others think, people DO change. I'm not saying Rihanna should take him back but, honestly, it's none of my business nor anyone else's. All I'm saying is, the public should stay out of their business. Now people are bashing Rihanna? It sounds to me like none of you even care about her personally but only want to get your point across. I'm a psychology major and, all my life, I've always found myself being one of the few who actually think realistically and analyze every side to the story before coming to my own comclusion. STOP being ordinary thinkers and think for yourselves people! Chris Brown obviously didn't just come up to Rihanna one day and start beating her up for no reason. She obviously did something very bad to make him do something like that. I'm not blaming her and I'm not saying that's an excuse for beating her up like that, but it's a reason. Not to say he came home drunk one day and knocked her lights out for no reason. The media fails to recognize that though, of course, because it's a juicy story about senseless battery. But please I ask you all to think for yourselves. To all the people saying he and Rihanna are bad influences, do you hear yourselves? "Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air I don't care, I love the smell of it..." Whether she takes Chris back or not, I doubt that's the kind of influence you want on your kids. If that's the case, why let them watch TV at all? Don't blame other people for your bad parenting skills. Bad influences are all around. They're not PRIESTS, they're people just like everyone else. Their job is not to be a role model for your kids 24/7 and regulate their personal lives for your benefit. Chris is a great musician and that's all that should matter to anyone. I can't believe she said "Chris Brown twice? I don't get it. He beat on a girl..." So? What does that have to do with his music? If the "girl" doesn't care why should you?? You can't help anyone who doesn't want to help themselves, right? So leave them alone. Besides, If the Grammy's was based on everybody's personal lives, NOBODY would get a Grammy.

MsQTCute

Both Adults doing Adult things
Rhi Rhi is NOT a role model so people should not expect inspirational behaviour or decisions from her
#Fool Rhi once shame on you, fool Rhi twice shame on Rhi

Jenn M

It is common for victims of domestic violence to return to their abusers. Any time it happens it is a shame, but even harder because Rihanna is famous. She is still human, and makes the same mistakes others do. Hopefully Chris does not follow the same path most abusers do. I hold little hope.

wingfreak

Shes a nasty dirty skank. Hes a stupid ignorant douche. They are perfect for each other.