Scott Storch

Arrested for Coke in Vegas

[UPDATE]

2/16/2012 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hip-hop producer Scott Storch mug shot
update_bar
10:38 AM PST -- Storch tried to hide a baggie of cocaine in a trash can at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas before cops arrived ... this according to the police report, obtained by TMZ.

In the report, the arresting officer says cops fished out the baggie after receiving a tip from hotel security ... and discovered it contained 2.7 grams of blow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hip-hop producer Scott Storch -- a recovering drug addict -- was arrested in Vegas earlier this month for possession of cocaine ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement, Storch was arrested at a Vegas hotel around 8:30 AM on Feb. 4.

Sources tell us ... the arrest went down after an employee called police to complain that Storch wouldn't pay for his room.

When cops arrived to the scene, we're told officers discovered Storch was in possession of cocaine. Storch was hauled to a nearby police station ... where he was released on $5k bond.

Storch -- who has worked with stars like Beyoncé, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Pink and more -- famously blew a $30 million fortune after getting hooked on drugs back in 2006. He eventually checked into rehab and has been working on his recovery ever since.

Scott was out in L.A. this weekend acting like nothing ever happened (below) -- casually joking about one of his former artists, Brooke Hogan, while smoking a cigar.

Bubbles The Chimp

Ouch. Definitely keep the sunglasses on, Ugly.

hotbitch

Damnit, Scott. Just yesterday I was listening to "Make it Rain" and was saying to myself that I hoped he was off drugs. That's sad. He's SUPER talented. I was really hoping he was back on track.

Jim in Cali

Storch has a lot of talent so its sad to see him on his destructive path

Penelope

no one has ever heard of the guy and don't understand with all the news to be had why TMZ continues to feature D and E level (even F) celebs or people who aren't even celebs. How about Angelina Jolie at her movie premier weeping, or someone people at least know...this site is getting wierd...like a bunch of teen boys are on here showing bikini clad victoria secret models all the time..yawn

Dick Lichtenburg

What a dumbass." I have a bunch of coke on me, how can I draw attention to myself? I know, I'll create a scene by refusing to pay for my room and being a d!ck to everyone that knows that I have coke."

DOCBROWN

WHO?

3D02

Wasn't this guy on F-Troop?

who cares

Who?????? TMZ you are not in Recovery if your doing coke you stupid morons.

Tom

How the Hell do you blow $30 million dollars? He musta been a BIG tipper! Geez...

John

this dude is my hero

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

There was almost a gram missing from that eightball. Linds must've popped by for a fat gagger. Linds loves hotels.

Bird

I WISH I could have the kind of money these celebrities throw away. I would show them all how being rich is done. I would be on a non-stop trip around the world, seeing all the sights, doing things most people can only dream of. The last thing I would want to do is get high. Why would you need drugs or alcohol when you have the whole world at your fingertips? That's what I don't get about some celebrities. They have the money to do anything they want, but choose to sit in a club and get wasted every night. Doesn't make sense.

Regina

Is it just me or does he look like someone I would see on my local tv news as a fugitive under CrimeStoppers???

Steinberg

Who is Scott Storch? Is he a zombie?

PTR

Interesting... Maybe he should go take a bath.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments