Dead Fashion Designer

Sued for Sexual Harassment

2/17/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deceased Beverly Hills fashion titan Bijan is being sued for sexual harassment
Dead men tell no tales ... and they can't really defend themselves in court either ... which might be why deceased Beverly Hills fashion titan Bijan is being sued for sexual harassment by his former assistant.

Before Bijan died last year, he famously ran "the most expensive [clothing] store in the world" ... where he outfitted everyone from Obama to George W. Bush ... Schwarzenegger, Jay Leno and Michael Jordan.

But according to Brittany Anderson, Bijan was a sexual terror behind the scenes ... who was constantly commenting on her "voluptuous figure" and informing her that he "wanted her sexually."

Anderson claims she told Bijan she had a BF in an effort to curb the sexual harassment ... but instead of backing off, Bijan allegedly retaliated by demoting her.

Anderson's lawyer Keith Fink tells us, it's not surprising -- insisting Bijan had been sued for similiar claims before he died.

Anderson is suing for unspecified damages. Bijan could not be reached for comment.

RD

Funny how the slime bags only reveal themselves after the person is dead.

Sapphiegirl

This beotch is lying! Why would you wait for your tormentor to die before claiming sexual harrassment? He can't defend himself from the grave. Just another money grubbing low-life trying to exploit the death of a legend.

Frederic

He was my neighbor for a long time. A mean man who hated my mexican gardeners. Once confronted him he called me a f.....g nazi and told me, all germans are evil. Just because I could see into his bedroom standing on my terrace.He had a cheap house in Bel-Air so cheap, my sewage water use to run into his house and his shiny shoes got dirty. Do i know stories about him. In my opinion he was a total nut.

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

A total BULL**** case.....an attack on a dead man!!!

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

Deborah

Why does it bother her now??, why didn't she quit being his assistant? I ain't sayin she a golddigger but........

Bret Woolley

Is anyone surprised that a huge fashion mogul like Bijan would abuse his wealth and power by denegrating an assistant? This is more common that most think. With wealth comes some sort of self-appointed privelage that they can get away with anything. We see only a small fraction of it every day among the Hollywood elite and many others in the upper echelons of the wealthy in our society. And when they are caught they should pay the price and be brought down a couple notches!

ANM

"Bijan could not be reached for comment." - Am I the only one who LOL'ed at that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2