Whitney Houston's Family

Arrives for Private Viewing

2/17/2012 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_cissy_houston_splashnewsonlineCissy Houston (above) and several other members of Whitney Houston's family just arrived for the private viewing service in Newark, New Jersey -- one day before the singer's funeral.

The service is for close friends and family -- as we previously reported, the guest list is extremely small ... Dionne Warwick has also arrived (below).

0217_dionne_warwick_tmzBobbi Kristina just arrived as well (below).

0217-bobbi-kristina-infdaily_labledClive Davis briefly attended (below), but has since taken off -- leaving shortly after the services were scheduled to begin at 5PM EST.

0217_clive_davis_ex_tmz
update_bar
4:08 PM PT: It looks like things are wrapping up -- limos are starting to pull out outside the Whigham Funeral Home.

According to sources, Whitney's casket is platinum from top to bottom with gold handles.

who cares

Seems like to me a lot of the same people that enabled her are also invited to attend. Li9ke Clive and Bobbi, yes sorry to say i dont have much pitty for Bobbi as she was partying with her mom and even used drugs with mom. So I hope the enablers have a nice time checking out what death and drugs really looks like.l... Shameful a lot of these people did nothing but help her kill herslef and they are all invited to attend. There is no shame in hollywood these days.

nomer

Bobbi's sadness breaks my heart. Praying for you!

rita

No I know the Winans are good friends of Whitney for years. I am wondering why Elton John and David Bowie or Jay Z, people like that are there, and what they will do when Rev. Winans starts preaching and telling the truth about the business along with Pastor Donnie McClurking. I hope they stay there, they may learn something.

pmante

You can tell bobbi kristina grew up in a hurry this week. She looks grief stricken naturally. Anyone else getting a hint of anger?

JAN

I know it's expected because Whitney was a public figure but If i were any of her family members, I would want all those low-life paparazzi GONE!!

patty

wow, the news is reporting that right b4 whitney passed she went to plasxtic surgeon for a face lift, but was refused after he complete medical done b4 surgery becuase it showed major organ damage caused by years of drug abuse, they said she wouldn't live through surgery!

palermo

Bobbi K is wearing jeans to a funeral service/viewing? Kids today don't know what is proper any more.

DahhTroll

bk NEEDS TO GET AN ANTTERNY AND MAKE SURE HERMOTHERS ESTATE IS GONING TO HER AND NOT THE LEACHS.
i HOPE THE GIRL CAN STAY SOBER!
oR SHE WELL JUST GET TAKEN ADVANGE OF LIKE THEYD ID HER MOTHER.
rip

W. H.

Zee

A viewing is when family go look at their love one before the funeral to make sure everything is the way they want it. Viewing don't last a long time, so it is understandable why Clive didn't stay long. And maybe he was upset and didnt' want to see her that way.

Roxy

You know they will be having church tomorrow! Im going to tape that service. The homegoing ceremony will be filled with inspiring words, song, and sermons that uplift the soul and spirit.

burner

Clive Davis might not want to show as his track record speaks for itself.

Kmr1

I can't look at Cissy anther minute. I just can't take this. She loved her daughter sooooooo much. Cissy's so hurt.
It just breaks my heart to see her. I just can't. I just can't imagine how hurt she is right now. I am so hurt for her.

i'm a lawyer!

say what you will about whitney's choices, my heart breaks for her mother and daughter.

Dee

I c her mother's face and as a mother myself, I can only imagine the pain she is feeling..... But I look at Bobbie Kris and my tears flow... I c in her face, that this is one day she has dreaded ALL week....There r NO WORDS!!!! My heart truly aches bcuz no matter what, mommy is mommy!!!! There is no love like the true love of a mother and her mother really loved her! . Ooooh sweetheart I am SO sorry u have to go thru this at such a young age. Constant prayers for you sweetie....

NYC

Clive Davis don't give a ....He can't use WH anymore...so why stay? RIP Whitney, we miss you!