Whitney Houston's Family

Arrives for Private Viewing

2/17/2012 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_cissy_houston_splashnewsonlineCissy Houston (above) and several other members of Whitney Houston's family just arrived for the private viewing service in Newark, New Jersey -- one day before the singer's funeral.

The service is for close friends and family -- as we previously reported, the guest list is extremely small ... Dionne Warwick has also arrived (below).

0217_dionne_warwick_tmzBobbi Kristina just arrived as well (below).

0217-bobbi-kristina-infdaily_labledClive Davis briefly attended (below), but has since taken off -- leaving shortly after the services were scheduled to begin at 5PM EST.

0217_clive_davis_ex_tmz
update_bar
4:08 PM PT: It looks like things are wrapping up -- limos are starting to pull out outside the Whigham Funeral Home.

According to sources, Whitney's casket is platinum from top to bottom with gold handles.

R

Did Whitney leave a Will stating she wanted to be laid to rest in Newark?

sokolniki

Jeans and half a pound of lipstick on Bobbi Kristina?

smileandshine

My thoughts are with the family this weekend! Much love & we love you Whitney! <3

who cares

hahahah Sherri ya twit Whitney wasnt a "nice" person if life. So we should be nice to her??? get real she was a foul mouth drug addict who talked like a gang banging crack addict when cameras werent around... Wake up ya twit

Black Music

The Final Curtain of An American Songster ...Drugs Always WIN!! Do something GREAT for yourself Whitney and America. Help us to construct the America Black Music Hall Of Fame Museum in Lake City, FL. Make your donation at www.bmhoff.org or send your donations to:

Black Music Hall Of Fame Foundation
P.O. Box 1533
Lake City, FL 32056-1533
(386) 963-5728

Jimmy Castor, Johnny Otis, Etta James, Whitney Houston

"Saving Black Music One Song At A Time"

Just_Me

My heart breaks for Cissy and Bobbi....brought me to tears again. I pray for their strength, Lord :(

weloveyoumj

Bobby Kristina out of respect for her mother SHOULD have dressed up!!!!! She represents a world class entertainer, who always dressed to the nines. Please, and the pout....

weloveyoumj

No I don't, when my mother died I dressed with dignity, and showed I cared to put on a black dress and show my respect. It didn't kill me to put on some DECENT clothes . GET IT!!!

katie10

PRIVATE..MEANS JUST THAT, TMZ! I hope there's an investigation as to where, how and who is selling this lame AZZ photos to you morons! I hope they go after whomever is doing this. OH..AND, BTW..there was no death tub, all those photos are BS, she wasn't even in the TUB. Nor was Bobby Brown ever Banned from the funeral, nor was Bobby Kris ever denied access to see her mother.

I hope this sleaze AZZ website shuts down and action is taken against anyone selling these more private photos to TMZ. SHAME on you sleaze bags for encouraging this and buying them. SHAME ON TMZ! You're so disgusting!

Chan

My heart aches so bad for this Mother who is burying her daughter and this girl who is about to bury her "BEST FRIEND,& LOVING MOM"!!!

Heavenly father I come before you today and ask that you shine down on ms Cissy. Give her all the strength you have to allow her to get through one thing she may have never imagined PUTTING HER DAUGHTER IN THE GROUND!!! No parent should have to bury their child..My grandmother always said never question god! Just walk and he'll lead. This was destine to be. Thank you for sharing Ms Whitney with the world to hear what magic she was able bring. But one thing I need you to do and I'm sure you can I'm a believer.. GUIDE LIL MS BOBBI KRIS HOLD HER HAND TILL YOU CAN'T ANY LONGER SHE'S GOING TO NEED IT MORE THEN EVER. AND IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!

GOD BLESS YOU CISSY & BOBBI KRIS
RIP WHITNEY

Carl

Platinum colored or platinum plated maybe, but if it was actually made of platinum it would cost a phenomenal amount of money.

katie10

who cares: 22 minutes ago

STFU, you're on here every frickin second, this is ALL you do all day long, talk crap about celebs..get a job, freak! How the h#ll do you know one thing about this woman..huh? YOU DON'T. Grow the F@CK up, what...are you like a 12 year old little punk kid. Learn to spell and compose a sentence as well. Maybe with all the time you spend on this trash can website, you can go back and get your GED..!

TMS

Seriously, Bobbi Kristina couldn't muster anything nicer to wear to her mother's viewing than a t-shirt and jeans?!?!

Like It Is

Aarf! Bobbi Kristina is a real bow-wow bowser, but now she can afford to buy better hair! Woof!

MsVurda

Her mother's emotional face makes me feel really sad.