Whitney Houston's Family

Arrives for Private Viewing

2/17/2012 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_cissy_houston_splashnewsonlineCissy Houston (above) and several other members of Whitney Houston's family just arrived for the private viewing service in Newark, New Jersey -- one day before the singer's funeral.

The service is for close friends and family -- as we previously reported, the guest list is extremely small ... Dionne Warwick has also arrived (below).

0217_dionne_warwick_tmzBobbi Kristina just arrived as well (below).

0217-bobbi-kristina-infdaily_labledClive Davis briefly attended (below), but has since taken off -- leaving shortly after the services were scheduled to begin at 5PM EST.

0217_clive_davis_ex_tmz
update_bar
4:08 PM PT: It looks like things are wrapping up -- limos are starting to pull out outside the Whigham Funeral Home.

According to sources, Whitney's casket is platinum from top to bottom with gold handles.

Jen

TMZ please respect Whitney's daughter. Don't take pictures of her. Really don't want to see them. She is suffering enough. Thanks. Sorry for her loss.

HermesHeiress

Whitney has 3 brothers(2 stepbrothers)and a stepsister.

Liz

How sad I feel for Cissy and Bobbi Kristina as they truly look heartbroken! R.I.P. Whitney!

ALFIDEAN COLEMAN

I WOULD TO EXPRESS MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE HOUSTON FAMILY FOR THEIR LOSS.WHITNEY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL TALENTED AND PRECIOUS. I WISH I COULD HAVE MET HER IN PERSON. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER MOVIES, LOVE FOR FAMLIY FRIENDS AND FANS.WHITNEY"S MUSIC AND SONGS WERE BREATH TAKING AND I LOVE TO SING HER SONGS AND PLAY HER MUSIC IN MY CAR, HOME AND HEAR IT ON THE RADIO.

Sandra Bolden

I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT WHITNEY UNTIL IT MAKE ME THINK DID THE PEOPLE REALLY LOVE HER EVEN FRIENDS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SAYING AWFUL THINGS SO WHAT IF SHE DID DRUG ARE WHATEVER THE CASE WAS WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE HER MY GOD COME ON PEOPLE WHY CANT WE JUST BE SUPPORTED OF THE FAMILY SHE HAS A DAUGHTER THAT'S MOURNING THE LOST OF HER MOTHER GIVE THE FAMILY A BREAK GET A LIFE BECAUSE THE TRAGIC WAS'NT IN HER DYING THE TRAGIC IS WEATHER SHE WAS SAVE BECAUSE DYING IS ONE THING BUT DYING AND GOING TO HELL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT I PRAY THE FAMILY STRENGHT AND I PRAY FOR HER DAUGHTER I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS THIS YEAR AND SOMETIMES IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY BE STRONG BOBBI CHRISTINA

manngirl8

No respect! Bobbie Christina is in jeans?!

JS

Devastating loss....still in mournin

Tony

Heaven is no longer missing an Angel

nikki

So very sad. RIP Whitney. I feel so sorry for Bobbi she was so close to her mum.

kimberly A.

Correction: Clive has been a large part of preparing for this funeral and wake. He is devastated by the loss of someone he mentored but treated like a daughter. He "bolted" so no one could see him really fall apart. Chaka being a woman and real emotional didnt feel Clive should have went on with a party with guests, catering, flights, etc, so he made it a tribute. Its silly to think that he would cancel and turn everyone away. Besides he had the ok from Ms. C. Houston to go on. Chaka didnt feel confortable, thats her business.

So sorry Cissy

The pain in cissy eyes, Whitney why.

Doesn't matter

Oh my heart goes out for Bobbi Kristina and Whitney's Mother. Especially, Bobbi K. I pray that she will find love & comfort in a healthy way and surround herself with people with positive influence in her life. My prayers are with her and Whitney's family and true friends. Rest in peace WH!! You will be missed and your legacy will live on forever!!

So sorry Cissy

Want to cry looking at the pain in cissy eyes, wow.

raquel Moran

bless that young girls heart xoxo

rainbow bite me

I feel so bad for Bobbi Kristina. she looks absolutely heartbroken.:( I hope beyoned hope she does not follow in her mom's footsteps. God bless her and Cissy.