'Life Without Limbs' Author

Honeymoons in Hawaii

2/17/2012 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Australian motivational speaker and author of "Life Without Limbs" Nick Vujicic hung out on the beach taking pics of his hot new wife Kanae Miyahara, while on their honeymoon in Hawaii on Thursday.

29-year-old Vujicic was born with Tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs.

FYI -- Nick can write, type, play drums, brush his teeth ... and apparently take photos.

Sorry Bobby Brown ... THIS GUY is a true bad ass.

Jenny Jet

An amazing person: http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

alphahaleman

I really envy this guy...he has no arms and legs,yet he is successful,good looking,married to a beautiful woman and he looks very happy. Good for him! :)

mika

god bless him with his beautiful wife :)

dmoney

He better hurry up and snap that picture before the tide comes in.

Amber

Wow, that is about all I can say!!! my own father is missing only 1 limb, so I cannot imagine what this is like... what a great inspiration to those that have lost limbs or their spirit while fighting for our freedom in Iraq and other places.
God Bless you!

StillAtMyMoms

Gus from Lonesome Dove just lost some credibility.

Amber

I am sickened by some of the other posts I just read!!!! Grow the F*** up people! Karma is truly a B****!

Frank

Shame on the idiots posting negative, derogatory or insulting comments. This guy should be an inspiration to all. The fact that he has no arms or legs, goes to show you looks are not everything, it's what's inside that counts. It disgusts me that people can make insensitive comments about someone else's disability sitting anonymously behind a computer. You are the LOSERS here. I bet you would not do that in front of his face. infact, I guarantee it.

I wish him and his wife nothing but good fortune and happiness. The rest of you who choose to be insulting, I guess you never learned, that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

amanda

im so confused...in the second pic where he is taking the picture, is that his PENIS?!?!

Jordan Skye

Nobody Special, No.....that is not his penis. It is an underdeveloped leg. The closes thing he has to the two legs I'm guessing you have. And People with your dumb jokes, I bet you've never heard him speak or know anything about his life. Wow, the guts you must have to temp fate the way you do. In a single moment all you have can be taken from you. Fortunately, Nick can't fully know what he is missing because he was born this way, you however, I'm sure will fully realize the extent of your loss. Then you will be the one dealing with people cruelty. Grow up.

HermesHeiress

This should be an inspiration to all of us people who whine about stupid things in our lives.A matter of fact we should watch the world news more often and see how many people are living with so much less than we have and are happy just to be alive.... sounds cliche but is absolutely the truth.Way to go Nick.

Anonymous

Whitney Houston had it all and threw it all away. Nick V has no arms, no legs and he's used his life to make a difference and set a powerful positive example. He is happy and healthy and takes nothing for granted. Amen.

sean

So a woman is having man troubles and confides to her close friend, "My last boyfriend used to hit me, my boyfriend before that was always chasing me around, and my boyfriend before that had a tiny penis. I have no luck with men." Her girlfriend suggested she just put an ad on Craigslist asking for a man who wouldn't hit her, wouldn't chase her around and was well endowed. The woman agreed and placed the ad. The next day her doorbell rings. As she opens the door, she sees there's a man on her porch with no arms and no legs. She says, "Oh, can I help you?" He says, "Yes, I'm responding to your ad." She tries to politely dismiss him and says, "I'm sorry, it's just..." He interjects, "You said you want a guy who won't hit you. I have no arms, so I can't hit you." She again tries to dismiss him, but he adds, "And you want a guy who won't chase you around. I have no legs, so I can't chase you." She's still intent on dismissing him and says, "Yes, but, I also said I wanted a man who was, you know, well... well endowed." And the man says, "I rang the doorbell didn't I?"

Kmr1

I was just about to say.....dang, how he get his legs down in the sand like that. okay, never mind, carry on.

KnuckleDragger

I'll bet she's rebounding from a relationship where the guy used to slap her all the time.

What? :)