'Life Without Limbs' Author

Honeymoons in Hawaii

2/17/2012 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Australian motivational speaker and author of "Life Without Limbs" Nick Vujicic hung out on the beach taking pics of his hot new wife Kanae Miyahara, while on their honeymoon in Hawaii on Thursday.

29-year-old Vujicic was born with Tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs.

FYI -- Nick can write, type, play drums, brush his teeth ... and apparently take photos.

Sorry Bobby Brown ... THIS GUY is a true bad ass.

Impressed...

So, what's that peeking out by his thigh in the shot where he's taking his picture? In other words, I think I see his penis...

Valeria

For whoever just posted that completely ignorant comment that Kanae is with Nick for the money, please don't post comments about things you know nothing of. Like unconditional love. Kanae is Nick's wife, she is my cousin, like a sister to me, and I know she loves him for his beautiful soul. She is truly a woman of God and is willing to make so many sacrifices to be with the man she loves. This is a real love story. Kindly, go to hell.

arale norimaki

is that bob oblong?

Wait a minute there Milo. It's not a school for phsychos. It's a school for the socially uplifted.

Grace

So glad Nick found a nice wife. I know he was praying to meet someone and fall in love. Very nice.

birdman

Great story unlike kardashian crap

tazer

Why did that girl marry him? I don't understand. Shouldn't he find someone with no arms or legs either? Doesn't the sex suck?

Jtrundle

Take a close look at the picture of this guy when he is using the camera. What is that on the left of his shorts? Is his penis hanging out of his shorts?

David

First off, for all the "penis" spotters, I have seen video of his motivational speaker stuff with kids, and that is a residual limb, I think he calls it a chicken foot which grew out of his torso.

And really, all the stump jokes... do you know what guts it takes to build a life without arms and legs? Most people would give up. So instead of using this as a moment to throw cheapshots, how about using it to stop, be grateful, and take in that happiness is a choice...

Shasmith

And he's good looking too.

jeff

When they go out to eat, does he have to "foot the bill"? "Hands down" the most inspirational story in awhile. When they argue about something, does he have a "leg to stand on"? I'm just kidding people. From the pictures he looks like a badass dude. Can't question his toughness or her hotness.

Lindsey Truesdel

Is that his ****?

NAVYVET

My little girl and I got the chance to hear Nick's story when he spoke at our church last year. Such an inspiration. Congrats!

shelley

I saw him at my church and he was AMAZING!!! What an inspiration and he makes you truly grateful and realize how blessed you really are. I am so happy for him.

DIDNT YOUR MOMMA EVER TEACH YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHOUT IF YOU DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY? WHAT SHE DIDNT?? GO FIGURE!!!

ATTENTION ATEENTION ATTENTION THIS MESSEGE IS TO ALL THE SHALLOW PEOPLE WRITING THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS: BEFORE YOU ASSUME,LEARN THE FACTS BEFORE YOU JUDGE UNDERSTAND, WHY! BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE, FEEL!BEFORE YOU SPEAK, THINK! DIDNT YOUR MOM TEACH YOU THESE THINGS!??? LET ME LEAVE YOU WITH THIS.. LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS HOPES ALL THINGS ENDURES ALL THINGS! FOR SOME OF YOU , YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS.. SORRY.

Me

Screw that I want to see how the photo turned out

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments