Ray J

Turns to Brandy for Support,

En Route to Whitney Funeral

2/17/2012 11:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_wspa8tup_0_ydis84hf

With his famous older sister Brandy by his side, a somber Ray J walked through LAX moments ago to board a plane bound for Whitney Houston's "Home Going" ceremony in New Jersey.

The siblings strolled quietly through the airport along with their mother. At one point, Brandy put her arm around Ray J as photogs fired off question after question about his relationship with Houston.

Earlier today, Ray J released a statement about Whitney ... saying her smile will "live in my heart forever."

diane wooods

There's something wrong with the most of you'll. I really don't understand why you would say Bobby got her hooked on drugs shes a grown ass woman and knew better. Kobe what the hell r u talking about, I hope you're not talking bout Mayweather the boxer. And KT it is a home going celebration which like the saying absent from the body means present with the Lord. Just keep the family you'll prayers and move on.

Youpeople Arecrazy

Did Ray J pee on Whitney too?

hate these ratards

ray j partied with an addict and she died, an enabler causes death. And Brandi well she killed someone to when she hit him with her car while on the phone, these two siblings are Losers and I hope they get what they deserve

dd

Ray J should be comforting Brandy, she's the one that actually worked with Whitney...

Please!!!

Please this is thing call Ray J LOL Please!!! singer Ray J. had discovered Houston's body in her room at the Beverly Hilton. He sourced the news to a close friend of the hiphop artist. But a few minutes later, after hearing from Ray J.'s publicist, Duke went on the air to report that Ray J. "was nowhere near there when Whitney died." LOL you see now Ooh Well..... Its a real shame.... Whitney Houston deserved to be with some one much better. I QUOTE NOT RAY J OK! RAY J is completely worthless and has no real purpose. LOL ..... I'm sure he feels sadness at this time. Rest in peace Whitney, your daughter is in good hands with your mom..

leah

so the aunt who knew her to be a drug addict left her in the batm alone her care tqker, Hello dumb aunt, killer, i just cant get over this, her walking out of the room, and let her bathe alone, The aunt is an accesoire, no 1, Ty whit says to her dumb aunt up from heaven. Her aunt walked out of the room, great watch dog on a sick niecw, b****

xtinah

i don't get how whitney became friends with this non talented z list ray j.

diva20

I think ray j cared about whitney houston, however a month ago when i saw ray j and whitney together and hanging out i knew he would start the drung binge back up see ray j has been on drugs. Maybe this will be a wake up call for him and will prevent him to stop. There is a guy talking on the news know and he said he was at the hotel that night and that ray j was their and that little afterwards brandy showed up and she was standing outside the door crying.

Chicago

"Home
Going" ceremony?
What the F is a home going ceremony?
Only in black America would they change the name of a funeral!

Teach172

All this guy has done is make a reality show, make a few sex tapes tapes and he thinks he belongs in the same room with NORMAL people? He's a LOSER!

Sarks

brandy is going?? what!! shes such a hypocrite. E! has footage of her totally looking at whitney all snobby and uncomfortable while on set for an interview like a week before Whitney Houston passed.look it up!

007Knight

These want-to-be stars -the mom included; real stars would be on a private jet

Yeah! Mr Big time RayJ

diane hampton

TMZ...please have some compassion & remove this video Ray J just lost his dear friend. For your cameras to be all in his face at a time like this makes me hurt. The man is mourning please have that much respect. I'm not a big Ray J fan but I feel sorry for him they had a unique relationship whip didn't turn out to be negative or caused chaos in eachothers lives. Please let him mourn I shed some tears watching this video I can feel his pain through the computer. STOP IT Have some respect DAMN

TheTruthTakeIt

Whitney Houston was a strong-welled woman with her own mind. I doubt anyone influenced her to do bad. Her soul was troubled by the decisions she made for her life. Was such a fan of hers. May she rest in peace. For family and friends, they are in my prayers.

Maria

He is disgusting after I hear about the video with Kim Kardashina eew!!!!why is he going to the funeral? just for publicity he was the last owne with her "dating her" using is always in his mind,feelings? I don't think so!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments