Ray J to Whitney

'I Miss You So Much!'

2/17/2012 8:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211-rayj_whitney_EX_01Ray J has broken his silence on Whitney Houston's death, saying, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing.  What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words.  The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."

Ray J continues, "Nippy, I miss you so much!"   Nippy was a nickname Whitney's dad gave her.

And Ray J adds, "You were so happy and full of love.  Your smile will live in my heart forever."

Ray J was dating Whitney in the months before she died.

0212_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

CRAZYGIRL

RayJ-Enabler is a person who by their actions make it easier for an addict to continue their self destructive behavior!!RayJ is a CREEP, just like Bobby Brown! RIP Whitney...

Please!!!

Please this is thing call Ray J LOL Please!!! singer Ray J. had discovered Houston's body in her room at the Beverly Hilton. He sourced the news to a close friend of the hiphop artist. But a few minutes later, after hearing from Ray J.'s publicist, Duke went on the air to report that Ray J. "was nowhere near there when Whitney died." LOL you see now Ooh Well..... Its a real shame.... Whitney Houston deserved to be with some one much better. I QUOTE NOT RAY J OK! RAY J is completely worthless and has no real purpose. LOL ..... I'm sure he feels sadness at this time. Rest in peace Whitney, your daughter is in good hands with your mom..

r

No one is talking about what role Ray Jerk played in Whitney's last week at that hotel. The night before he was pissed at her for confronting that x factor girl. Instead of trying to reassure her that she was just a friend, he backed her up and told her that the x factor girl was like family. Then he spent the rest of the night ditching her phone calls. I can imagine Whitney calling and texting him and he did not pick up on her calls. Then he was heard saying that he hates he didn't pick up on her calls the day she died. And why is he making a statement now? She's been dead a whole week. I hope he is not invited to any of the services.

mexican

This guy is creepy. I wish the police could raid his home to see how many video's of celebrity women he has in his possession. So sad to make money off of women like this. At least whitney wont be around to go through what his last ones did.

lucy

Close friend...ok. Is he invited to the home going service? Whitney's sobriety is NOT his fault. Someone who hasn't struggled with addiction issues or had rehab counseling has no idea. The responsibility lies with Whitney. She is indeed gone too soon.

Geri Williams

R.I.P Whitney
You have given me much happiness through your music. I do my exercise off of your I wanna dance with somebody music. What a beautiful angel we love you, but God loved you best!

SusanCoyote

OMG! Get a job, you douche-bag!

Tee Breezy

God please forgive me for this comment...but at least Whitney was getting that GOOD wood before she died cuz we all know how blessed Ray J is!!!

HermesHeiress

RJ is like waldo,you will find him where he is not needed or shouldn't be.But we can't blame or attack Ray J, Bobby Brown..or anyone for Whitneys death...like many has said..an addict is addict because they find an escape in drugs and alcohol...the First time you choose drugs..it's a choice..the next time you are control by your addiction....Maybe people around her could have tried harder to help her out of this place...but bottom line addicts will cut you off ..disown you. When you are depending on them to feed and cloth you then you will just let them do what they pleases...exactly what happened here..She was their Bank.

wtf?

I could have sworn this midget douchebag was photographed in the backseat of a car leaving the grammy party after Houston died. SMH Some women are so desperate for a man...but then again, I guess he was her conduit to drugs.

JWeiss86

Believe or not my neighbor's girl-friend makes $86 every hour on the computer. She has been without work for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $8338 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more... http://ufil.ms/cFlVR

jetfanglo

he misses her alright......i'll bet he doe$......don't just use the mirror,take a look in it for a change.........sooo typical.........soooooooooooooooooo typical......

Truth

I also question 2 people closest to Whitney - her brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia who is co-manager of Whitney. They are with her at all times; they know of her addiction going back 20yrs; they knew of her hanging with Ray J and other enablers and knew it wasnt a good environment, etc. YET, they were always with her when she was club hopping, going to nite clubs, drinking with Ray J, smoking, drinking... WHY didnt they tell Whitney when enuff was enuff and took a higher stand and prevented her from doing this sh*t to herself?? These 2 are the most trusted within Whitney's circle. They are her entourage that you see in the pics. She is the middle-aged lady you see with Whitney as she left the Tru Hollywood club disheveled. Stacy Francis said her entourage and Whitney were drinking in the club as was Ray J, et al. They all were enablers, point blank!! Gary and Pat have much to gain with her death not just Sony/RCA with record and itunes sales... They are in her will most likely and get a piece of the estate no doubt. Interview and investigate those 2, TMZ!!! Incidentally, Gary was a stoner on weed and coke in the late 80's but Cissy intervened and got him into rehab back in the day. So as an ex-addict, don't you think he take a more proactive stance against his sister's behavior and stop the enabling and leechers from her so-called entourage like Ray J? Hmmm, ya think?? Get on her entourage TMZ... the answers are there! Ray J, Gary Houston, and Patricia Houston need to be interviewed CIA style. #Truth!!

bring back recent posts

....I think it's creepy that he called her that pet name of HER father's!...this was as close as he has ever gotten too a star..I mean...peeing on KK...to having WH allowing you in her circle..no wonder ur bummed! oh well, you can be proud of being on her list of enablers..congrats loser!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Anderson

Really, wow like how stoned are you? Get a clue moe.
Can you dunk after consuming a bong hit? Groovy man.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments