Ray J to Whitney

'I Miss You So Much!'

2/17/2012 8:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211-rayj_whitney_EX_01Ray J has broken his silence on Whitney Houston's death, saying, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing.  What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words.  The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."

Ray J continues, "Nippy, I miss you so much!"   Nippy was a nickname Whitney's dad gave her.

And Ray J adds, "You were so happy and full of love.  Your smile will live in my heart forever."

Ray J was dating Whitney in the months before she died.

0212_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

blood money

ray j ...you were just another enabler...get a job and quit living off of all these women

G swag

SHE DIED BECAUSE SHE WAS A CRACK HOE>>>>>>> NO ONE TO BLAME BUT HER SELF THE GOOD THING IS IT WAS IN FEBRUARY BLACK HISTORY MONTH........

JulesinSD

Whitney wore dentures, had poor personal hygiene, was a shaky drug addict who was 16 years older than Ray J. She was Ray J's favorite customer and paid this man prostitute well. That's the extent of the “relationship” they had. Hired help.

He misses his charge card the old toot-less Madame Whitney paid for along with the rest of his luxury living on her dime - that is all.

Evelyn

Whatever Ray J - you probably gave her the last bit of drugs that killed her. He is a drug dealer himself! Where where you last Saturday Ray J?!

Kathy

Good Lordie, with soooo many friends and people who "supposedly" loved her, you think her "Friends" that "Loved" her so much would have got the drug dealers and users away from her, and gotten her help. I'm sick of "Loved ones" standing by while someone is out of control and creating havoc in their lives and families too. Time to get the parasites out, but you and I know they'll be at the funeral sooo sad!

007Knight

RayJ and Bobby Brown doing more than Humpin around with Whitney, why did she need to hang aroung with this guy? When this thing is truly investigated and video tapes are reviewed we will see who was coming and going,the pieces of the puzzle may start to fall

armond clark

I Ray J was a real man..he would have NOT let his woman drink like a Sailor. Ray J is a punk ass want to be boy-man player. Whitney needed to be in a committed family relationship with a real man who would look after all of her needs.

dd

Oh Ray J please...don't use this as a publicity moment.

akamazi

Now, I see why R.J. was on two T.V. shows recently trying to clean up his image. We have predators and preys, which one is he. He wasn't showing this caring attitude about Whitney when he was a guest on the Dr. Drew show. Is he trying to boast his career playing the victim role. Keep it real. What is done in the dark will come to light.

shay

Whitney was 48years old and therefore a fully grown woman. She made her own decisions. People need to stop blaming Bobby Brown and Ray J. I have family members that smoke weed and sometimes I be in the same room with them when they're smoking and not once have i ever thought about smoking because that's not something I want to do. Whitney did drugs long before Bobby entered her life. Clive Davis introduced her to it when she first came into the industry.

BUB

Seriously people! You can't MAKE anyone do anything that they don't want to do. Everyone is try to place blame on the people in her life for not stopping her from being an addict. Addiction is a disease, like Cancer! And before you all go blowing up on me over that statement, yes, addiction starts out as a choice but quickly turns into a demon! All the love and support in the world cannot make someone "quit" being an addict.

Lee

force her to stay sober- what is it with people making everyone else responsible for a star's addiction and drug and alcohol abuse. U can not force someone to get better- she was an adult and she made her choices- she is responsible for this.

Ebony

I remeber when i was little that is when i first heard her voice. Whitney brought wormth into everybody life she will be so missed and loved i will never forget you love fly with the angels.

Your Mom

Lets just hope that there's not another sex tape soon to be released.......... Also I wonder, is Ray J invited to the services and does he and Bobby have any drama ?

M from NYC

RayJ, Please just go away. I am sick of your no talent, life sucking ass. Get a freaking life you A**Hole.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments