Whitney Houston Funeral

Programs!

Getcha Programs Here!

2/18/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_whitney_program_WM_BTMZ obtained one of the programs distributed today at the family viewing for Whitney Houston.

The program -- titled, "I Will Always Love You" -- features photos of Whitney with some of the special people in her life -- including her daughter Bobbi Kristina, her mother and Clive Davis

Bobby Brown is not photo'd in the program.

The "Home Going" ceremony for Whitney is set to go down tomorrow at 12PM EST -- we'll be live streaming the entire thing.

Perky

Whitney, where are the crack-ho snaps ?!? You can't erase those from your departure to your Heaven trip ? Jesus isn't going to care, but it's important to show those to TSA, you know, to prevent speedy departures for everybody else, right ?

Genayah

It's going down? Show some tact please!

Oh Fuggit

TMZ isn't classless clowns. The Houston camp has turned Whitney's funeral into a three - ring circus, complete with clowns. TMZ is only getting in step with the RINGLEADER who got the ball rolling on the Biggest Show On Earth [at least since the Michael Jackson Extravaganza Funeral] COME ONE COME ALL!. Peanuts?! POPCORN!? Would You Wanna NOISEMAKER?!! BALLOON? Picture wit a CLOWN - just Five Dollahs!

zuessy

No photos of her siblings?

Sharon

TMZ. You are the sleeziest publication out here. You have no respect for anyone, you are negative, disgusting, and lack integrity. I feel dirty just reading your crap and I will not rest until you guys are silenced. We are all human beings and we are all flawed, but luckily, most of us do not have to be constantly reminded of our transgressions like these celebrities do. Being a celebrity does not give you the right to be so disrespectful and ruthless. You guys are trash and I will not support your publication by watching or reading any thing else you distribute.

julie

#14 FYI there is nothing good to say about you for making that comment, so take your negative A and jump from a cliff or something why don't you and then they can have a short funeral for your dumb butt STOP BASHING WHITNEY I am hurt and mad as hell over this please let her Rest In Peace "Whitney we will Always love you" my deepest condloences to her entire family, for I truly feel their pain

Raine

I bet the person that made up this retarded ass post title is the same one that typed "her lovely ladies almost burst out of her dressed".

Really TMZ.. are the non-paid interns taking over or what?

julie

Amen #59 they are worst than trash,

Alexandra

seriously, tmz, this is a funeral, not some sports event. "getcha programs here." it's as disgusting as, "i'm bad ass bobby brown."

Kaci

Harvey, you have sunken to a new low. I didn't think you could possibly be worse after your Michael Jackson spread. I stand corrected. Instead of chasing ambulances ... - what the hell, you're the king of the bottomfeeders.

The Neko Nation

Programs? It just doesn't get more ghetto. What a disgrace the family is. They are as bad of leaches as the Jackson family. I'm sure they will be hitting ebay as we speak so the ghetto losers can try and cash in.

Kelly

also THIS IS NOT THE FUNERAL PROGRAM!!!!!! TMZ you are just as bad as all the other junk news websites!

HumanNature

I Look To You Lyrics - Whitney Houston

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I’m lost without a cause
After giving it my all

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I’ve been through
Who on earth can I turn to?

Chorus:
I look to you,
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong
aI look to you,
I look to you
And when melodies are gone In you I hear a song
I look to you

'bout to lose my breath
There's no more fighting left
Sinking to rise no more
Searching for that open door

And every road that I've taken
Led to my regret
And I don't know if I'm go'n make it
Nothing to do but lift my head

Chorus:

My levees are broken
My walls are coming down on me
My rain is falling
Defeat is calling
I need you to set me free
Take me far away from the battle
I need you
Shine on me!

I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength has gone
In you I can be strong

I look to you
I look to you
And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song, I look to you

I look to you
I look to you

R.I.P WHITNEY HOUSTON

Raine

for comment #46:how do we have the program? why do we have the program? is there NO ONE that is protective and loyal in her camp?"

Someone took a photo of her deathtub with the bathwater still in (a new low for you TMZ.. I can't even defend you anymore) and is leaking private details to multi media outlets, I would say there is NO privacy or loyalty surrounding Whitney's death. If she was the breadwinner for the entire family, (cousins, aunts, uncles)and the details are correct that she died broke, I'm sure they are selling her out because they desperately need money.

Yes, she probably died over drug addiction, but how good was she to her entire family during her good years? How many houses did she pay for, how many family members did she send to college? To the idiots making money off something so tragic (tmz included,) Karma is a BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Kelly

The design of that program is disgusting. You would think that the Queen of Pop would have something much more elegant.