Miley Cyrus

Tatted Up Again

2/19/2012 1:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus tattooed Love Never Dies on the inside of her left bicep.
Miley Cyrus was at it again last night -- which with her can mean several things -- but in this case she got another tattoo ... TMZ has learned.

Cyrus showed up at Studio City Tattoo at around 8:00 PM last night with a few friends, including BF Liam Hemsworth (see below).

Miley was the only one of the crew to get inked ... with the phrase "Love Never Dies" on the inside of her left bicep.

Maybe there was a special on clichés.

Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth at Studio City Tattoo.

0915_tattoo_footer

brad

At least these days there is good technology to remove tattoos that you might have done when you were drunk in college on "Spring Break" or after a big concert, a party, etc. It can be expensive though if you have big tats or a lot of them.

Just go to Dr. Tatoff if you live in L.A. It's a good catchy name for a tat removal place that even a drunk person might remember.

I hear that's where some of the Hollywood stars go after they breakup with a boyfriend or hubby and want to get rid of things that make them upset ... like their NAME on their body especially. :\

squeeky

TRASH>>>>>>>>>>>>>> just like her mother.

blaize

Look at all the little modern-day puritans on here calling her stupid and trashy because she has- GASP- tattoos! This may be America and it may be the 21st century, but people are still very uptight and narrow-mined.

THIN LIZZY

Her sextape is gonna be off the wall.

abby

Rich white trash.

brad

I used to think that tattoos on women was a "city girls" kind of thing. For biker chicks from downtown L.A. or something. Maybe tattoos are even popular back in Nashville where Miley grew up.

Miley hardly grew up living in a trailer park. Her father Billy Ray Cyrus became a huge country star around the time that Miley was born. Wikipedia says she grew up on a huge 500 acre farm in Franklin, TN. She probably milked some cows, fed chickens, and rode horses a lot. She seems like a bona fide country girl from the South with the accent and everything.

A lot of those Southern girls are hot looking cool chicks. Reese Witherspoon grew up in Nashville too. She's the daughter of a doctor I think. Having wealthy parents sure does help an aspiring musician or actor survive the lean early years trying to make it big in show business.

Ya gotta respect the musicians who grew up poor or had middle class parents that didn't help them very much. Katy Perry is like that. She turned out great. She had to work pretty hard to get where she is today. She's by far my favorite pop musician these days. Her financial success is probably a lot more exciting for her since she came from humble beginnings as the daughter of evangelical preacher parents.

I hope Katy doesn't blow her money like a lot of young musicians and Hollywood stars do. Not having a pre-nup with Russell was risky. I hope she learned her lesson. I also hope Katy never gets into hard drugs like Whitney Houston did and lives like a hermit half her life. I read that Whitney blew MILLIONS on drugs. That's just unreal.

cochino

pffft slow TMZ day eh?

so NOT news worthy!

Chris

Justin Bieber's hair is long in these photos. Oh crap, it's Miley. Doesn't she have a pole she should be dancing on?

Shawn

Wont be long before she's a burned out junkie like Lindsay.

Ishcabibble

It should have said " Love Never Dies -- Use Speed Stick "

rad

Stay classy Miley! You never stop being an outstanding roll model for todays youth. Thank goodness my daughters think of you as trailer trash. I hope others are so lucky!

Superman

Welcome to another game of "Pick Your Daddy Issue"....

Here's our contestant....Miley Cyrus....

Can you name her daddy issues that gave her such a low self-esteem?
A) My dad made sexual advances towards me.
B) My dad was never around when I grew up.
C) My dad was there, but he was just weak and not a parent.
D) My dad is soooo weak that he's a cuckold.
E) My dad was an enabler that showered me with gifts and whatever I wanted.
F) All the above.
G) Pick 4 of the above.
H) Pick 3 of the above.

Johnny Carcinoma

Wow, she's such a trendsetter.

Johnny Carcinoma

Anyone hear her version of that Bob Dylan song?

It will put you off food for months.

Joan K

She looks rough, Miley do something with yourself and forget about the tatoos. She used to be a cute girl but somewhere along the line she is starting to look too old for how young she is.