« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown

Rips WWE Champ --

You Have INFERIOR Man Junk

2/20/2012 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk has a dysfunctional wiener ... this according to Chris Brown.

The two are now in a full on Twitter war ... after Punk randomly tweeted that he wants to "curb stomp" Brown at an upcoming WWE event because he wants Brown to "fight somebody that can defend themselves."

Brown caught wind of the tweet ... and decided to fire back with a message of his own ... writing, "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."

And in his trademark sarcastic tone ... Brown added, "@CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

So far, Punk has not responded to the steroid allegations ... or the suggestion that his man parts don't work ... but Punk has long stated that he's never touched a drug or steroid in his life.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

3Storms

Pleasure a woman? That's what it's called when you beat the crap out of one?

Joe

Thanks TMZ, I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing this now!!!!!!!!!

iluvla

Chris Brown is too big of a punk to say it to his face! I bet if he seen him in public he would make sure he was surrounded by his bodyguards! Chris Brown is such a PU*&Y!

Good riddance!

Good idea, but challenge him outside of a fake and theatrical 'wrasslin' event and it might be more believable.

Kelsey

Chris Brown needs to go away.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Brown would never do it. He's seemingly only a fan of beating on women that can't defend themselves.

I really don't understand why this POS still has a career. He still has temper problems. Who cares if he's apologized or served his sentence. There's really no forgiving or forgetting something like this, as far as I'm concerned. I really wish some big guy would beat the living hell out of him.

Hell, I'm not even a wrestling fan but if CM Punk seriously beat the hell out of Chris Brown on a pay-per-view, and I mean no scripted fighting... REALLY beat this sh** out of him.. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

ChunkyLightning

Well that is some faulty logic since looooooong term steroid use leads to your balls shrinking since your body is getting synthetic testosterone from outside the body just like if you eat too many ant-acid pills your body stops releasing bile and makes problems worse if you don't have the pills. That has nothing to do with your junk not working I think that is the faulty logic of whoever wrote this story!!!

How many more times is Chris Brown going to get by acting like a spoiled, entitled brat? He can't go away fast enough. Get a real job and try to be a REAL MAN someday. It has nothing to do with the size of your nasty junk, btw.

Alisha

Sounds like CM Punk just wants to hop on the band wagon and get his five minutes of fame. *yawn* New material?

Shawn

I am starting to think these "celebrities" pay TMZ for exposure. this story is ridiculous

Woot

I hope this fighter COMPLETELY IGNORES the stupid Brown. That'll teach the little F'er how insignificant he is!

CrisDizzle

You mad Chris Brown? Props to CM Punk= MASTER TROLL!

Marilyn

Chris Brown- a vile person who should be given NO press, air time or anything.
He just needs to go under a rock to be with other worms!
Bad vibes all around with him!

awards

Chris Brown? What a stud?

R

CM doesnt do roids, kind of the reason why the WWE was so quick to promote him after the Benoit thing

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments