« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown

Rips WWE Champ --

You Have INFERIOR Man Junk

2/20/2012 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk has a dysfunctional wiener ... this according to Chris Brown.

The two are now in a full on Twitter war ... after Punk randomly tweeted that he wants to "curb stomp" Brown at an upcoming WWE event because he wants Brown to "fight somebody that can defend themselves."

Brown caught wind of the tweet ... and decided to fire back with a message of his own ... writing, "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."

And in his trademark sarcastic tone ... Brown added, "@CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

So far, Punk has not responded to the steroid allegations ... or the suggestion that his man parts don't work ... but Punk has long stated that he's never touched a drug or steroid in his life.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jeff

I can't believe nobody has said "If It's vince's wwe company, it could be a wrestling angle for an upcoming event". Maybe wrestlemania? They have done that kind of stuff before for publicity. Never take wrestling 100% seriously. That said, I ONLY WATCH TNA! They actually fight most of time instead of talking or doing some lame ass skit. It's called wrestling, get in there and wrestle. If I want talking I'll watch a debate or speech.

dman

Oh, pleeeeeease somebody kick BBs ass. What a total and complete failure of a human.

deadeyes

I really hope somehow Chris Brown leans on the idea that Punk's a "fake wrassler", and actually agrees to some kind of charity fight. I'd like to see his face when jiu-jitsu happens to him.

unreal

Chris Brown is not just a moron, he is a complete and total moron. I don`t understand why people buy this guys music. It is garbage. I would rather listen to pigs farting then this guy. This guy is also the lowest of low class singers on the music scene today. Chris Brown, if you read this... you are a complete and total loser. Grammys do not mean $hit in the real world.

JarJarBinks

Chris Brown can often be heard uttering "utterly" in his cleverly biting, conversational quips in order to add stinging comic emphasis. Not.

Who's writing your tweets now, angry woman-beater?

suuzie

Why don't CM tweet this to Mayweather, he beat his wife or girlfriend, or better yet send out a tweet to glenn Campbell he knocked his wife front teeth out, or Mel Gibson who fought his girlfriend while holding a baby. Why is he messing with Chris?

Ben from Baltimore

Call in the men in the white coats 'cause Chris Brown has LOST HIS MIND.

UPYOURS

Chris Brown has really changed, I mean I can see it in everything he says and does, NOT. So Robyn Rihanna, is this REALLY what you want?

Sandi

"Curb Stomp" as in that horrifying scene from American History X??? Although I do agree Chris Brown needs to be ripped from his pedestal.

Jimmy jamz

It must be sad to live you life knowing most will never give a s*it about your punk ass. Most wont ever take him serious, and yet he takes himself so serious. His "fans" some day will see what a loser this guy is mark my words. He is on the same road as his mother, getting beaten by someone.

izandroro

Looks like those anger management classes worked.

OOIIOOOI

yet another celebrity trying to gather attention from a 3 year old incident.
Lambert, now punk...whos next?

Kari

This story just seems staged to me. Or two people desperate to keep themselves in the public eye. Stories on Chris Brown are getting old.

ken

EVERYONE WANT TO SEE CM BEAT DOWN CB AND HAVE HIM CRYING LIKE THE BIATCH HE IS...OF COURSE HE WON'T EVEN MESS WITH CM HE WILL JUST HID BEHIND HIS TWITTER BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING BUT A ****...CAN SOMEBODY TAKE HIM OUT SO WE THE PUBLIC DOES NOT NEED TO SEE HIS BLACK ASS ANYMORE

Jimmy jamz

Fun fact chris brown likes boys. That would explain all the built up lady hate.