« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

Tom Brady Still Loves Me

... in a Bikini

2/20/2012 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Gisele Bundchen
knows ... the best way to get your husband to forgive you for publicly trashing his butterfingery teammates ... is by prancing around in a tiny bikini.

Gisele and Super Bowl XLVI loser Tom Brady were spotted in a beachfront lip-lock/ ass-grab in Central America this weekend ... during a family vacation with their son Benjamin.

As TMZ previously reported, several of Tom's New England Patriots teammates were "disappointed" when Gisele vented after the Super Bowl ... saying, "My husband cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

As you can see from the pics, Tom clearly has the best hands on the team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

texas turd

she looks a little bloated. maybe shes needs some gas-x?

Tinalouise

Wow..all haters here. She is a bit thin but then again she is about 6 feet tall!!! She did also have a baby and i don't see any stretch marks or cellulite in sight, kudos to her. I think she is naturally pretty, no fake tits, ass, lips, cheeks. I guess if you guy like that JWOW look then go for it....I think it's nasty.

Virtual Insanity

Photoshop is clearly a model's best friend. She looks very plain here.

goosling

she has a bulge in her bikini bottoms

wtf?

Giselle is not Brazillian, she is German but grew up in Brazil. Y'll know Brazillian women don't look like that...they're hot. She was/is a model because the industry is run by gay men, thus, they have convinced society that her body is what a woman should look like. In other words, a tall boy. What can I say that hasn't already been said? I alway knew she was ugly. Her hair (extensions) is hideous and filthy all the time. She has been a jinx to Brady, he hasn't won anything since they've been together. I'm thinking Tommy might be gay "curious," since touching that body is most definitely like being with a teenage boy.

Dean

TMZ should find out how much she really is wrorth , because I doubt that she is a billionair its like all the Miley Cirus hype where all media said she would be a billionair when she turns 18 .
Although I don't think that she is very pretty at least she had no surgery . Come on guys , would you rather take ehr or a jersey girl

brad

Gisele might not be the best looking model of all time, but I bet she's the richest.

Gisele has made way more money in her career than Tom has. I bet she has around $200 million in the bank. Maybe more. She's probably good in business and gets endorsement deals and a nice cut of the profits on all sorts of clothes, perfumes, jewelry, makeup, etc.

Who knows, maybe Tom is as attracted to Gisele's pocketbook as much as her body. Hell, let's face it, women definitely are attracted to guys with big bucks. Always have.

You see plenty of super hot women dating and marrying short, fat, bald, ugly rich dudes out there. Maybe these hot women just marry them to be their trophy wife and then cheat on them. Some of these guys might not even care if they cheat as long as she shows up for social functions and he can get a little poontang every now and then.

john

Spend some money on getting rid of that nose.

TB

She is SO UNNATRACTIVE~~so what if she has a so so body..everything else is BLEAH

Jinko

A true "butter" face. Ugh!

TOD

I love a women with the ass of a 14 yr old boy.

Ole

I thought I'm the only one who noticed. She does have a man face and masculine features. Not feminine at all. Brady bought the media hype about her and got a raw deal. She looks old for her age unless she faked her DOB. I see nothing pretty about her.

Tammy

She's built like a 12 year old boy.

TOD

What's NOT to love?

Lynn

Wow these pictures are horrible. Do they realy airbrush that much? Maybe it is her just not aging well as mentioned. She is obviously fit but what happend to those supermodel looks and body? Elle Mcpherson looks better and is older by 16 years.