Toni Braxton's Career

Has Got Legs ... & Thighs & Hips

2/20/2012 2:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Toni Braxton at a concert in L.A. on Sunday in her non-dress.Here's R+B diva Toni Braxton, 45, at a concert in L.A. on Sunday (left) -- and the 34-year-old in her infamous Richard Tyler white non-dress at the 2001 Grammys (right).

Toni loves to bare her, er, soul.

We're just sayin'

William Rodriguez

Toni Braxton, Damn what a beautiful woman!

Ide

We are still waiting for your Playboy action!

Rose

Reality TV is a very bad idea - the only half decent person in that show is Toni and the very quiet but ghetto sister! The one that talks with her mouth puckered up all the time is a classic example of money missed road - over estimated opinion of herself and she is the least classy one! Keep your family off TV - never a good thing!

THE BEAVER

LOL Looks like the woman didn't EVEN bother to get dress to get her award. Showed up wearing her bed sheets. She must of been in a hurry, she forgot her panties, but I can see she grabed a bandaid, or some Christmas Ribbon on her way out the door.

Big D

Damn she is still hot!

LISA

I'LL HIT THAT ANYTIME'' SHE IS HOT''

Whateverbytch

she looks fine, I'm sure plenty of dudes would hit it regardless

Kameron

Simon needs to hire Toni-Sexi-Braxton for X-Factor. She still has it and I would tune in just to see her sexy little a*s!

JBW

Toni looks amazing! Always has and still does!

Teresa

Please believe that with all due respect, if I was gay I'd eat her for all my daily servings.

KUxx

OMG I love toni I always have she is the FINEST woman in the world All you haters can suck a ****

dierdre

I always thought Toni Braxton was gorgeous, but i'm sorry these dresses make her look like a common hoe, and a street hooker.....I think her sister Tamar is also gorge, a little bit nutty, but she is beautiful......

Ms. Scarlet

I think her look now is even better. The print of the dress and those black sparkly shoes are hot! Plus, she's really kept herself in excellent shape even though she's dealt with a lot. Team Toni!

Nova

she looks great overall, and perhaps up front the slit will elongate her leg...but unless one has slender legs one should not be dressed in anything like this...personally even with slender legs dress looks tacky...her legs are too plumpy...although I know they are really not...but this is how camera sees them...if not long and slender will appear short and bulky

maurice

I think that one day she will be my wife still, Toni is fantastic and still in great shape.