« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Vanessa Bryant

Shops for NY Apartment

Bye, Bye, L.A.?

2/20/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219_vanessa_bryant_kids_ex
Vanessa Bryant and her kids were in New York City over the weekend, looking for a big ol' apartment ... TMZ has learned.

Real estate sources tell us ... Vanessa won't say if she's packing up and moving from California -- but she definitely wants to buy a place in NYC.

It's not exactly a sign that she's reconciling with Kobe Bryant, even though the two were kissing after the Lakers game on Valentine's Day.

Vanessa now owns 3 estates in Newport Beach, after Kobe transferred title to her as part of their divorce -- which has not yet become final.  And, as we first reported, Vanessa will score a total of $75 mil in the settlement.

As for whether Vanessa would move away from California ... we're told she thinks Lakers fans and Lakers wives don't like her -- at least that's the way she perceives it.

No doubt ... if Vanessa did move, it would royally screw Kobe up.  He still loves her, wants her back, and doesn't want his kids to live across the country.

Our real estate sources say Vanessa made it clear -- Kobe knows she's shopping in the Big Apple.

0222_celebrity_homes_houses_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hugh G

If Kobe wants her back, then why does he act in public like he doesn't?

Ozzie X

Those kids look nothing like Kobe.

Joey

WOW THOSE CHILDREN ARE NOT THE PRETTIEST GIRLS I HAVE EVER SEEN. MAYBE MOM CAN TAKE THEM TO HER DOCTORS FOR A LITTLE PLASTIC SURGERY

Thurston Howell III

If Kobe "loved her so much" he wouldn't screw 100 other women. These two married way too young and Kobe does NOT wan to be married or else he would knock off with the other women.

I have a feeling this woman has zero money savvy and she will burn through this money in no time flat. Both Vanessa and her mother have used Kobe as a bottomless ATM machine for the last 11 years. She has no concept of the value of a dollar and will be back to bum more money off Kobe like Michael Douglas's moron ex wife did.

One thing this diapshiat is right about...nobody like her. What's there to like about this woman anyway? She's mean, ugly and abusive. She mistreated a maid old enough to be her mother. She treats store clerks like s h i t. She screams the F-bomb at reporters in front of her kids. She’s a piece of garbage.

What a loser.

Good riddance Vanessa.

Have a nice life.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Wow, you can read Kobe Bryant's mind? I bet the other NBA teams would pay you a lot of money for that. Can you read Dirk Nowitzki's mind, too?

TheVolleyballGod

My God they have ugly looking kids, who would have ever thunk

Detective. LaToya

She just wants to show Kobe that she can and will move on without him to get him to act right. I doubt she's leaving him or moving. What's she gonna do without him, even with his money? She loves being "Kobe's wife"...well at least till he retires.

Carl

I doubt fans dislike her (I can't speak for the wives). Most people are smart enough to understand that Kobe is the one to blame here. You can root for Kobe on the court while disapproving of his personal like at the same time. I think a lot of us will consider her an idiot if she goes back to him, but that isn't the same as disliking someone.

u2ez69

Vanessa Bryant you stop shopping for NY Apartment, and go get one of your daughter some braces and fix them horse teeth right.

Montclair Grandma

NY apartment sounds like another gift from Kobe. This time apartment instead of jewelry. As far as the children needing
braces, most children do. My two daughters did and my two granddaughters have braces now. Very few people born with perfectly straight, perfectly aligned teeth.

kim

I will not be so low down to call kids ugly, but oh wee.. and vanessa is still ugly to me , Kobe was a dam fool to marry that golddigger and OH FOR YOUR INFO KOBE IS NOT A RAPIST HES A MAN WHO SOME A-- THAT WAS HANDED TO HIM! KOBE BRYANT DOESNT HAVE TO RAPE ANYBODY.. YOU WISH HE GET P TH ROWN AT HIM AND HE TOOK IT. LEARN SOMETHING!SMDH!!

AishaNicole

All I saw was teeth.

KicksandGiggles

Someone please tell her Califorians have much more to worry about than this high school crap of not liking her. She ain't that important on the impo scale. So I guess the other 3 estates just not good enough - gotta find another. Are there STILL any morons who don't believe the rich should pay their fair share of taxes?

arale norimaki

See, I would have gone in and bought a box of magnum condoms, thus demonstrating I have a monster dong.

Tina

When you look at those kids, you just have to wonder what Vanessa looked like before all her plastic surgery.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments