Charlie Sheen

APOLOGIZES to Ashton

You Don't Suck, Bro

2/21/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_charlie_ashton_EX_01
Charlie Sheen tells TMZ he feels REALLLLY bad for saying Ashton Kutcher "sucks" as the new lead on "Two and a Half Men" ... and now he's issuing an official apology to the actor.

It all started on "TMZ Live" last week ... when Sheen called in and told us, "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But Sheen has since had a change of heart and drafted a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton,

My bad.

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better.

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

So, we gotta ask ...

Straight Talkin Texan

Sheen often says crappy things and then "apologizes." Why doesn't he learn to keep his mouth shut in the first place?!!!

MooCow

Errrr, Sheen was right the first time around. The show sucks and ashton, whether because of the character, the writers, or his lack of acting or comedic ability, sucks. Matter of fact, the whole 2 1/2 Men/AK deal sucks way more than Linda Lovelace ever did.

jacksonfive210

It's not like what he said wasn't true! The show sucks now I cant watch anymore after the first 2 ep. like many people and there is a reason why the show pretty much keeps going down each week and is now at a 12.45 which is the lowest it's been since season 6 ep. 6. Writers cracked me up when they pretty much didn't give any credit to charlie sheen for the high ratings for the first ep. of season 9.

744240

I really had to laugh at this one, Charlie's mouth is clearly bigger than his brain. So which is it Charlie? are you for or against Kutcher?, you can't have it both ways, he flip flops more than a caught fish and acts like a politician.

theairbomb

Found this kind of funny, on Charlie's Facebook page, he refered to himself as "the late Charlie Harper" at the end of this apology.

...Safety in your travels good sir.
- The "late" Charlie Harper

MOH ALK

i agree with charlie

edwin

this show sucks since charlie left........its horrible.....

burningman06

The show was better with Charlie. No doubt about it. Not sure if its Ashton or the writers though. Nobody is funny on the show anymore.

nancy williams

Doing bad things and then thinking an apology is all that's needed is behavior that should have been corrected in childhood.I'm sorry doesn't take the hurt away and is behavior of a spoiled brat!!!!!

Lisa

I like Ashton and I don't think he sucks at acting. I think the show writers suck now. The show is just not good anymore. Charlie was the show. With him gone, the show SUCKS. End of story.

rachelstu

Two and a half men WAS one of my favorite shows, I watched it a few times with Ashton and it just isnt the same without Charlie. I no longer watch it.

tanner

Ashton does suck. Use to love the show but cant stand it now. The whole show sucks. Bring back charlie. Pretend that
Alan was dreaming this whole time and bring charlie back.
Enough said. No longer watching the show. Am watching reruns
of charlie.

Jessica Dilling

I think the show isn't that funny anymore. It is pretty dumb and the whole concept of Ashton's character is not as entertaining as Charlie was. It was annoying watching him try to get his wife back. I really wanted to see what happened after Charlie discovered Rose lied and wanted to go after her. So yea he should forgive him because it is true. He doesn't suck as an actor because I like him in other stuff, but the show is not the same anymore and it is disappointing.

ForReal

I think Charlie is finally listening to say "His Father" perhaps. Maybe this is a sign of him wising up and realizing his dad and others have been right all along. Just don't look back, move forward and be the gentleman you can be if you put your mind and heart in the right place!

You might could snag a princess and be "for real"

You have to show just as much respect! BTW - You are older than I am ....

Jon

I don't know about this, I wonder if Charlie is just saying this to make the Public & everyone else think differently of him?